HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA

Posted by: Anonymous

HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 02:08 AM

web page
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN MY CAR TO YOURS
Posted by: TravelingFool

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 02:22 AM

Yep, mine is yellow!

What is that strange ferring mounted across your hood?
Posted by: XOC

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 02:56 AM

That appears to be a rear air deflector. Not sure why it's on the hood.
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 06:17 AM

you have an ARB and I don't... wink

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 07:37 AM

Fenders a bit different
I think your headlights are a different setup
Rear bumper appears to match the paint
Handles on doors match the paint
Reflector on the quarter panel

VERY COOL THOUGH [ThumbsUp] laugh
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 07:54 AM

Cool. Nice to see one of the Chinese "Xterras" being wheeled. [ThumbsUp]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 07:55 AM

Hi CityHunter,

I didn't realize that the Xterra is available in China/Asia. That's pretty cool! Is that a left steer or right steer?
Posted by: Ramness

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:18 AM

That's a Nissan Paladin, it not an Xterra. So yes your "Car" is different than ours.

Your caps lock also apears to be stuck.

Im surprised in 6 hours no one else had properly identified this truck, where is Brent?

the interior is also very different.

this is kinda cool...
Posted by: BradLee

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:25 AM

All those goodies, but are those stock step rails? [Freak] I like the front end.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:35 AM

I like it, I like it a lot. I want one. [ThumbsUp]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:43 AM

Chrome Mirror Housings?

I like the Dakar sticker.

Looks good CITYHUNTER.
Posted by: Paul H

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:53 AM

all your trails are belong to us
Posted by: Claus

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:57 AM

Just got a new idea, I too am mounting a rear air deflector on my hood..should keep the truck grounded when I go Mach 4

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 10:32 AM

mmmmm Paladin.....Me Likey!!! I want the dash and interior of the Paladin in my X [Crybaby] Why won't Nissan sell that here and call it the Xterra?!?!?!? mad

Welcome City!! [Wave] Nice looking rig you have!! You just need new tires and some sliders though wink

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 12:29 PM

Hmmm...Frontier headlights and fenders.

I like that dashboard 100x better than mine.
Posted by: TremorX

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 01:07 PM

So it's about halfway between the Frontier and the Xterra, then. Cool!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 07:14 PM

HOHO!~~~ nice picture, i like it

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 07:45 PM

ok.....isn't it kinda funny that Cityhunter's email address is shirley.ye@sunway-optical.com, and that last post was made by shirley.ye?!? [Freak] Something fishy..........

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:38 PM

Shirley set up the account for her friend, it was in another thread.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 08:52 PM

Welcome my Asian Brother!!!

How much does an X go for in China???

Whats the gauges in Metric or English???

Does your X pick up all the ladies like mine does???

Rock on Asian Brother!!!

"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
Shirley set up the account for her friend, it was in another thread.
Perfect!! cityhunter is my friend which i have mentioned last time,he is the guy who bring me to aboard here. maybe sb will feel puzzled for that his used my email address. but really, we are two guys not the one person.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
ok.....isn't it kinda funny that Cityhunter's email address is shirley.ye@sunway-optical.com, and that last post was made by shirley.ye?!? [Freak] Something fishy..........
because when we register,it can not be received any password email from the system as we using some comercial website email address in china,that is why i register the account for cityhunter by using my company email.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 20/07/04 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wangchangpang:
Welcome my Asian Brother!!!

How much does an X go for in China???

Whats the gauges in Metric or English???

Does your X pick up all the ladies like mine does???

Rock on Asian Brother!!!

[b]"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"
[/b]
in china there only about 1000 x,the price is around 50000usd without the fee to get the license tag.the gauges is in km.of course, the same to you.but i prefer pretty girl only

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 01:07 AM

These guys need nicknames. fast.

I suppose "Ying and Yang" are already taken?

Lavernne and Shirley?
Ping and Pong?
Tic and Tac?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
These guys need nicknames. fast.

I suppose "Ying and Yang" are already taken?

Lavernne and Shirley?
Ping and Pong?
Tic and Tac?
faint, did anybody here have a nickname???

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shirley.ye:
faint, did anybody here have a nickname???
Sure they do! Bill Nord (bn300) is "The beer man", Ian (XOC) is "god", airbutchie is the "Hyper little weasel", Lizzie (MidnightX) is "T-rex" and so forth.

I was "U.S.D.A. Prime" on our intramural softball team, "The Spread Eagles!"

Where's Bluto when you need him:

"Flounder? Why Flounder?"
"Why NOT?!"

I need a new official XOC name... "Globetrotter" or "T-bone" or "The Purple Knob" or something. "Big-Tex" is already taken!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 02:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]faint, did anybody here have a nickname???
Sure they do! Bill Nord (bn300) is "The beer man", Ian (XOC) is "god", airbutchie is the "Hyper little weasel", Lizzie (MidnightX) is "T-rex" and so forth.

I was "U.S.D.A. Prime" on our intramural softball team, "The Spread Eagles!"

Where's Bluto when you need him:

"Flounder? Why Flounder?"
"Why NOT?!"

I need a new official XOC name... "Globetrotter" or "T-bone" or "The Purple Knob" or something. "Big-Tex" is already taken![/b]
So you using the nickname in this club only for easy calling and easy rememeber ? or there have other reason for using the nickname?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 02:17 AM

Welll..... Once you've been here for awhile, they just seem to crop up. You two guys are unique since you both sort of "share" an account and you're the only ones who post from China.

Since "Shirley.Ye and Cityhunter" don't roll off of the tongue very well, and "those two new guys from China" isn't very original, we need something else!

Besides, I'm bored.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 02:23 AM

Quote:
Welll..... Once you've been here for awhile, they just seem to crop up. You two guys are unique since you both sort of "share" an account and you're the only ones who post from China.

Since "Shirley.Ye and Cityhunter" don't roll off of the tongue very well, and "those two new guys from China" isn't very original, we need something else!

Besides, I'm bored.
I see, thank you for your explain, can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
Ps:cityhunter and me not share the same account,i have stated that we are not the same person. but we are friends.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 03:05 AM

Quote:
can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
Ps:cityhunter and me not share the same account,i have stated that we are not the same person. but we are friends.
I know you're not the "same person," but you share the same e-mail, no?

How about, "Blondie!" :p (I watched "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" last night).

An Italian made movie classic, with English and Italian actors who had to be dubbed in English, set in civil-war-era America, re-dubbed in Romanian... it had a certain "poetry" to it.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:09 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]can you give me some suggestions about my new nickname?
I know you're not the "same person," but you share the same e-mail, no?

How about, "Blondie!" :p (I watched "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly" last night).

An Italian made movie classic, with English and Italian actors who had to be dubbed in English, set in civil-war-era America, re-dubbed in Romanian... it had a certain "poetry" to it.[/b]
actually,we are using the differet email address. you can check with my profile. the email is more different to the cityhunter's.
you means i can use the "blondie"as my nickname?but is there have any other name sounds softly? i means some name specially for girls haha~~~

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:14 AM

Shirley is a girl's name in the U.S. but you said in an earlier post that you and CityHunter were "two Guys."

Anyway, "Blondie" was Clint Eastwood's nickname in one of the best "Guy Movies" of all time. I'm guessing that you are the polar opposite of a genuine Blonde, so the nickname fits.

American humor is so hard to explain... why so we think this shit is so funny?
Posted by: xterra3202

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:16 AM

Pretty cool article here:

http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/STORY/0,1299,SI9-CH179-LO3-TI751-CI577-IFY-MC109,00.html

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:24 AM

Quote:
Shirley is a girl's name in the U.S. but you said in an earlier post that you and CityHunter were "two Guys."

Anyway, "Blondie" was Clint Eastwood's nickname in one of the best "Guy Movies" of all time. I'm guessing that you are the polar opposite of a genuine Blonde, so the nickname fits.

American humor is so hard to explain... why so we think this shit is so funny?
maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:28 AM

to chat with the friends here only two days, i found that it is many many different between china and USA. that is why i always can not understand your humour. hope everything goes better and better. [Smoking] [Smoking]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:31 AM

Quote:
maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked
Ah HA!! Well, that changes everything. Now, we just have to call you "Shirley."

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 05:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]maybe it is my mistake. the two guys i used to described us in my post only means we are two person,but actually i am a girl,cityhunter is a boy. shocked shocked
Ah HA!! Well, that changes everything. Now, we just have to call you "Shirley."[/b]
i like shirley much more than any other name. call me shirley pls.haha~~~ thank you! cool cool
and i have a idea, we can use the BKK as the nickname for cityhunter. normally, we have using this name instead of cityhunter in our daily time

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 21/07/04 11:36 PM

whatever u say Shirley!!!

What part of China are yall in???

How will yall get parts if yalls version of the Xterra breaks down??? Being there are only a small number of Pauldins over there!

"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 22/07/04 06:06 PM

Quote:
whatever u say Shirley!!!

What part of China are yall in???

How will yall get parts if yalls version of the Xterra breaks down??? Being there are only a small number of Pauldins over there!

[b]"Long Live the Yellow Man!!!"
[/b]
I am come from the south of china, actually, i am not a Xterra owner but my friend Cityhunter is. I abroad here only because of him.
it is very easy to get any parts from the auto repair shops,though, there are only a small number of Pauldins here. no need to warried about the parts getting.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 23/07/04 09:38 PM

Thats pretty cool??? Whats gas goin for a liter over there. Its outrageous over here.

Are yall in the city or more in the country???

[Wave]

"Long Live the Yellow Man"

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 23/07/04 11:51 PM

Quote:
Thats pretty cool??? Whats gas goin for a liter over there. Its outrageous over here.

Are yall in the city or more in the country???

[Wave]

[b]"Long Live the Yellow Man"
[/b]
The gas here is around 0.42usd/liter. i stayed in the countryside more

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 06:24 AM

Quote:
i found that it is many many different between china and USA.
How do your city roads compare with those in Beijing? What I remember most about the roads in Beijing is that they never sleep! There are always cars, buses, taxis, bicycles, people ... all hours! Is there a lot less traffic where you are? I can not imagine how the traffic would hurt your gas mileage (gas kilomerage?). [Huh?]

I enjoyed the difference between our two countries, although before I only new how to say hello, thank you, and good bye in Mandarin! I am learning a lot more this time. laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 07:05 AM

My city is smaller than Beijing, as you know Beijing is our capital, it is a big and modern city.always the traffic there are so busy. In our city there are very less traffic problem here compare with Beijing.
Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 07:29 AM

Quote:
Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]
Haha, only speak - someday I have hopes of reading and writing! wink

While shopping in Beijing, I went into a department store to try and buy a flag of China. However, I did not know how to ask and the clerks could not speak English. It took at least 10 minutes and 4 clerks before one of them finally grabbed my arm and led me a few aisles away. There they were, flags! So by next summer when I visit again, I want to be able to communicate better! laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 04:52 PM

This is very cool to see what is going on in other countries.

Glad to see you are still here Shirley. wink

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SpudX:
Quote:
[b]Really? now your are learning the chinese ?can you write it or only can read it ? [Smoking]
Haha, only speak - someday I have hopes of reading and writing! wink

While shopping in Beijing, I went into a department store to try and buy a flag of China. However, I did not know how to ask and the clerks could not speak English. It took at least 10 minutes and 4 clerks before one of them finally grabbed my arm and led me a few aisles away. There they were, flags! So by next summer when I visit again, I want to be able to communicate better! laugh [/b]
I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 24/07/04 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
This is very cool to see what is going on in other countries.

Glad to see you are still here Shirley. wink
nice to meet you here too~ laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 25/07/04 05:54 AM

Quote:
I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?
I'm not sure where yet, but I am definitely going to visit China for about 12 days in late spring or early summer 2005! I had a great time on my visit in 1998, and this time I want to have even a better time!

If I could, I would spend a year there so that I could actually read/write a word or two and someone might actually understand what I am trying to speak! eek

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 25/07/04 05:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I hope so, next summer? in 2005? you will visit Beijing once again?
I'm not sure where yet, but I am definitely going to visit China for about 12 days in late spring or early summer 2005! I had a great time on my visit in 1998, and this time I want to have even a better time!

If I could, I would spend a year there so that I could actually read/write a word or two and someone might actually understand what I am trying to speak! eek

Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?[/b]
Mandarin and little Cantonese.
Now,China is more different and Modern compared with 1998. I am sure if you visit China once again you can get a new view.
[Smoking] [Smoking]
Could pls tell me how can you get the invitation if you come?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 25/07/04 07:46 PM

Quote:
Now,China is more different and Modern compared with 1998. I am sure if you visit China once again you can get a new view.
[Smoking] [Smoking]
Could pls tell me how can you get the invitation if you come?
Yes, I have heard that China is different than in 1998, and I know that a lot of preparation has already begun for the 2008 Olympics!

The invitation will come from the CCAA by way of my agency. Although I would much rather travel in spring, it probably will be around June or early July. I will need a cold shower to cool off! [Uh Oh !]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 25/07/04 08:51 PM

Yes, I have heard that China is different than in 1998, and I know that a lot of preparation has already begun for the 2008 Olympics!

The invitation will come from the CCAA by way of my agency. Although I would much rather travel in spring, it probably will be around June or early July. I will need a cold shower to cool off! [Uh Oh !] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Travel China in spring? now China is summer totay is July.26.2004
I am puzzled with the date [Freak] [Freak]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 27/07/04 07:54 PM

Quote:
Travel China in spring? now China is summer totay is July.26.2004
I am puzzled with the date [Freak] [Freak]
Shirley, I will travel next year, in 2005. I would like to travel in April or May of 2005, but it will probably be June or maybe even July.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 27/07/04 10:36 PM

haha ~~~ i see, i see. [Wave] [Wave]
Posted by: Bobby_X

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 27/07/04 11:09 PM

gan la~
kick ur gg~~~~~~~~~

881~

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 09:33 AM

I say their nicknames should be The Nasty Butler, and the Swollen Ostrich. [LOL]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 06:25 PM

Oh my god!
these two nickname..........
faint~! shocked shocked
Posted by: XXXTERRA

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 06:39 PM

Right you are Ken laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 06:49 PM

I see, just for joking.
It's also the American humour.
laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 08:11 PM

Quote:
Oh my god!
faint~! shocked shocked
[LOL] *pouring water over her head to wake her*
Posted by: JBONE

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 08:38 PM

Hello Shirley- and welcome to you both. Question for you both- Are there many farms near where you live? Have you ever heard of an animal feed company called Agribrands?

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JBONE:
Hello Shirley- and welcome to you both. Question for you both- Are there many farms near where you live? Have you ever heard of an animal feed company called Agribrands?
Inever heard any company called that name as you described, there is no farm near my house even i stayed in the countryside, laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/07/04 08:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Oh my god!
faint~! shocked shocked
[LOL] *pouring water over her head to wake her*[/b]
[ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 30/07/04 07:30 AM

Quote:
I see, just for joking.
It's also the American humour.
laugh laugh
Yes, just a joke. The "Nasty Butler" is my call sign (name) when I talk on a CB radio at work.

smile

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 31/07/04 08:56 PM

talking on the CB raido??? confused confused
did you mean you are a DJ??
Posted by: Peps_X

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 27/08/04 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:
all your trails are belong to us
HAHAHA! Great one Paul! [LOL]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 12:54 AM

it is so nice to see this post be top once agian. laugh laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 05:33 AM

I am not sure if this is the correct way to say hello. This is suppost to be in simplified Chinese. Well here goes:你好

This is where I got the translation from: English to Chinese translator

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 05:54 AM

Quote:
it is so nice to see this post be top once agian. laugh laugh laugh
I was beginning to think that you had driven off with cityhunter and would never be heard from again! eek

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 06:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]it is so nice to see this post be top once agian. laugh laugh laugh
I was beginning to think that you had driven off with cityhunter and would never be heard from again! eek [/b]
[Wave] hello,my friend, how are you?don't worry for that if i will disappear.i am always be in here, everyday i keep to browse this board laugh laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Galusha:
I am not sure if this is the correct way to say hello. This is suppost to be in simplified Chinese. Well here goes:你好

This is where I got the translation from: English to Chinese translator
hello! nice to meet you, you are right! in chinese we say 你好 as hello!

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Peps_X:
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:
[b]all your trails are belong to us
HAHAHA! Great one Paul! [LOL] [/b]
Very clever!!

If you don't know what Paul's talking about go here... http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/video3.shtml

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 28/08/04 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CITYHUNTER:
web page
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN MY CAR TO YOURS
By the way... Cool truck.

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 29/08/04 06:43 AM

Quote:
[Wave] hello,my friend, how are you?don't worry for that if i will disappear.i am always be in here, everyday i keep to browse this board laugh laugh laugh
Good to see you again! It seems that you visit this board more often than I do! [Laughing]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 29/08/04 09:00 AM

maybe it is true!! laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 30/08/04 05:25 PM

Quote:
maybe it is true!! laugh laugh
I will watch your number of postings grow and catch up to me soon! wink

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 31/08/04 01:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]maybe it is true!! laugh laugh
I will watch your number of postings grow and catch up to me soon! wink [/b]
haha!! i hope so. maybe a few days later ,it will become the truth.
cheer!! cheer! laugh laugh laugh

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 31/08/04 05:08 PM

Quote:
haha!! i hope so. maybe a few days later ,it will become the truth.
cheer!! cheer! laugh laugh laugh
haha, well, as long as I continue to reply when you write, I will stay ahead of you! [Laughing]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 31/08/04 05:11 PM

[Argue] [Smoking] [Smoking] [Smoking]

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 01/09/04 07:06 PM

Quote:
[Argue] [Smoking] [Smoking] [Smoking]
hahaha!!! [LOL]
Posted by: Paul H

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY I AM COME FROM CHINA - 01/09/04 08:07 PM

post whores smile