Joinin' the Crowd

Posted by: Anonymous

Joinin' the Crowd - 05/10/07 10:22 AM

Hello All.

What a great site. I have checked through here periodically..... I finally decided to join.

I love my X. I bought the first year model SE-- love the moon roof!! I just had to remove the deflector to keep the wind noise down! ha I can see why Nissan did away with it, or maybe because of the basket.....who knows......

It's been a dream truck! @ 100,000 miles now. Doing some PM stuff. Can't wait for the next 100K miles!!

Tchuss!!

JDT
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 05/10/07 10:53 AM

[Wave]

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 05/10/07 11:52 AM

[Wave]

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 05/10/07 02:10 PM

[Wave]

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 08/10/07 08:37 AM

Welcome to the cult.

Make sure you check out Midwestxterraowners.com
Lots of great info on the site, and not as much flaming as here.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 09/10/07 09:47 AM

[Wave] Welcome to the forum [Wave]

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 09/10/07 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderinwoods:
Welcome to the cult.

I'm a noob here as well (07 OR 6-speed manual, Desert Stone, side rails and the Bose stereo). I tried to register for that club and got nada. Kinda bummed as I think it'd be cool to know what's going on locally.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 09/10/07 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ron ap Rhys:
Quote:
Originally posted by wanderinwoods:
[b]Welcome to the cult.

I'm a noob here as well (07 OR 6-speed manual, Desert Stone, side rails and the Bose stereo). I tried to register for that club and got nada. Kinda bummed as I think it'd be cool to know what's going on locally.[/b]
I believe our admin is screening user names that register now, as we were attacked by spammers severely. When did you register? It might take a few days until you get approved. I think that's how the process works now.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 09/10/07 05:53 PM

Not to thread jack to much but where in Columbus, there are a couple of us in town from MXO. I think that I would be your closest member.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 10/10/07 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by granitex:
Not to thread jack to much but where in Columbus, there are a couple of us in town from MXO. I think that I would be your closest member.
I'm in Westerville right now, but the wife and I are buying a house in Shawnee Hills (just north of Dublin) at the end of the month.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 10/10/07 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
I believe our admin is screening user names that register now, as we were attacked by spammers severely. When did you register? It might take a few days until you get approved. I think that's how the process works now.
About a week or so ago, using this same username.

Re: Joinin' the Crowd - 10/10/07 06:32 PM

Ron check your PM's, under your profile.