T.O. Signs with Cowboys

Posted by: Stonecoldchavez

T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 05:24 PM

I cannot wait until the Iggles play the 'Boys this year! Yeehaw!!!!

How 'bout dem Cowboys!!

I cannot wait until Parcells tells that asshat Owens to STFU!!

What is the over/under for when Parcells kicks T.O. off the team? smile

Stone
Posted by: BigE515

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

I cannot wait until Parcells tells that asshat Owens to STFU!!
[LOL]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 05:54 PM

Sweet!! One more reason to hate the Cowboys!

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 06:20 PM

I give douchebag 1 season, he will play like a badass and will behave on and off the field.
After they don't make it past the first round of the playoffs (or make the playoffs at all) T.O. will show his true colors and Parcell's will can his ass

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 07:29 PM

Damn, I cannot cheer for the cowboys on principle being a 49ers fan.....

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 18/03/06 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
Damn, I cannot cheer for the cowboys on principle being a 49ers fan.....
Ditto.

Wonder if he'll dance on the star again?
Posted by: MBFlyerfan

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 19/03/06 03:28 PM

He will make them way better the first year. After that he will ruin them. As a Cowboys fan I have no idea how I am going to root for him.
Posted by: Rockaholic

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 19/03/06 07:23 PM

Drew Bledsoe now has a dillemma - he's got Terry Glenn on one side of the line, and T.O on the other...
Which Ball hog does he throw to?

There will be trouble in Dallas once one of those two doesn't get enough catches to make that indiviual happy.
Posted by: BlueSky

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 19/03/06 09:12 PM

Freakin' marketers. They've already got T.O. jerseys available. At least they're accurate... wink

[img]http://waumadscn7.eastbay.com/is/image/EB/70042092?tags=no&WID=500&$Number=81&$LNumber=8&$RNumber=1&$Name=ME%20ME%20ME&$ENLARGE$[/img]

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Freakin' marketers. They've already got T.O. jerseys available. At least they're accurate... wink

[img]http://waumadscn7.eastbay.com/is/image/EB/70042092?tags=no&WID=500&$Number=81&$LNumber=8&$RNumber=1&$Name=ME%20ME%20ME&$ENLARGE$[/img]
[LOL]
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 07:50 AM

[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]

I would rather go 4-12 than have this thug on the team.

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 08:06 AM

I think Parcells will whip TO (and particularly TO's attitude!) into shape. Look what Parcells did to the Jets and Keyshawn Johnson. Sure TO is an arrogant prick, but he is a good player. Parcells knows how to apply pressure to players and get them to perform.
Posted by: 2001frontier

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 08:08 AM

True. I am sure I will get over it if he performs well.

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HUTCH91TR:
I think Parcells will whip TO (and particularly TO's attitude!) into shape. Look what Parcells did to the Jets and Keyshawn Johnson. Sure TO is an arrogant prick, but he is a good player. Parcells knows how to apply pressure to players and get them to perform.
Unfortunately, Andy "Fatass" Reid thought he could do the same thing.

When is a team finally going to say the talent is not worth the problems? Guys like him are cancers.

I would love to see TO blackballed from the league.

Stone

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 04:46 PM

I would have loved it if MeShawn and TO were are the same team. That we have been high comedy waiting for them to start a fight.

Poor Bledsoe, he is going to have to listen to TO in his ear.

Stone
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 04:55 PM

I wonder what kinda dirt TO is gonna bring out for Bledsoe.

Jeff Garcia is still trying to prove he's not gay and McNabb is left with a divided lockerroom and questions about whether or not he's "tough" enough.

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 20/03/06 09:18 PM

Let's nominate an "All-Me" team, guys who were self-centered, whether or not they ended up being bad for the team. Say like Bill Romanowski, who it would seem did his 'roids and played dirty without worrying about what consequences his teammates or the organization might suffer.

T.O. of course will be the number 1 receiver and I suggest Jeff George as the QB. Deion could be a corner and kick returner. Who else can we draft?

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 21/03/06 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Let's nominate an "All-Me" team, guys who were self-centered, whether or not they ended up being bad for the team. Say like Bill Romanowski, who it would seem did his 'roids and played dirty without worrying about what consequences his teammates or the organization might suffer.

T.O. of course will be the number 1 receiver and I suggest Jeff George as the QB. Deion could be a corner and kick returner. Who else can we draft?
Let's not forget Randy Moss as the other WR and Mike McKenzie as a DB for the ALL ME ME ME team.
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 22/03/06 05:54 PM

What I like is how everyone is saying the 'Boys have dealt with primadonna receivers like Keyshawn and Terry Glenn.

Those two are like a mole on an ass cheek. TO is full blown cancer compared to them.

It should be interesting. Owens is a stud, there is no question about that. He's good for 1300 yards and 10 TD's, at least. We shall see.

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 22/03/06 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:

It should be interesting. Owens is a stud, there is no question about that. He's good for 1300 yards and 10 TD's, at least. We shall see.
For now at least. I think he's 30, which means he'll be slowing down soon.
Posted by: Origami Gangsta

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 23/03/06 12:04 AM

Actually he's 32..

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 23/03/06 03:15 AM

Plus if he doesn't keep his nose clean
this time, He is history.......
Posted by: Mobycat

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 23/03/06 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
Quote:
Originally posted by HUTCH91TR:
[b]I think Parcells will whip TO (and particularly TO's attitude!) into shape. Look what Parcells did to the Jets and Keyshawn Johnson. Sure TO is an arrogant prick, but he is a good player. Parcells knows how to apply pressure to players and get them to perform.
Unfortunately, Andy "Fatass" Reid thought he could do the same thing.
[/b]
Yes, but Parcells has Championships to back it up. laugh

Re: T.O. Signs with Cowboys - 23/03/06 07:29 AM

Quote:
Who else can we draft?
Larry Johnson at RB, Vanderjack at kicker, Sapp at DL would fit too

I think TO will do well in DAL at first, maybe up to 2 years, but his ego can only be contained for so long. That being said I think the big Tuna is the only coach who has a shot at keeping him under wraps...Reid is a good coach but he is not like the Tuna or Ditka or coach K in PITT......and Meshawn was like TO except 1/4 the talent, so the trade off might be worth it in Jone's eyes if TO is managable to some degree.....T.O will just kick 'her' (Glenn's) ass if 'she' gets 'her' panties in a knot....what I cannot wait to see if how Roy Williams and TO get along after Roy broke TO ankle with one of his very common and veyr dirty horse collars.....