SEPT.11

Posted by: Anonymous

SEPT.11 - 10/09/05 09:04 PM

I would like to ask all the members of the XOC to remember the people lost four years ago today. Left or Right White or black Male or Female if we could just remember the lost. Thank you for your time.

J.A.P. III
Firefighter/Paramedic

Re: SEPT.11 - 10/09/05 09:24 PM

Always remembered!!! [Wave]

Re: SEPT.11 - 10/09/05 09:27 PM

Thank you for posting this, rimedic.

And yes - Always remembered. [ThumbsUp]

Re: SEPT.11 - 10/09/05 10:23 PM

without a doubt.

They will never be forgotten.

Re: SEPT.11 - 11/09/05 06:01 AM

Saw the site yesterday being setup for todays ceremony. I am a Local #3 Electrician in NYC. I was down there with a bunch of guys from work helping with the cleanup 5 days after the attack. It was a sight I will never forget and we will always remember those who were lost in the trade center. Local #3 lost 17 members also that day. God Bless All!!!!!!!!

Re: SEPT.11 - 11/09/05 09:34 AM

The fallen will never be forgotten.

Re: SEPT.11 - 11/09/05 12:04 PM

.-

--
---
--
-

---
..-.

.-..
-.-.

Re: SEPT.11 - 11/09/05 12:34 PM

my parents, their friends, and i, took a motorcycle ride up to the flight 93 crash site last weekend in Pa. there was a narrator lady up there who told exactly how it happend and what happend on board and how it went down. there were a lot of very emotional people there that day. i cant even imagine what it was like up there today. they said last year, over like 1000 motorcycles showed up. and out in the middle of a huge field in the midle of no where, stood a lonesome flag where it hit the ground.

Re: SEPT.11 - 11/09/05 11:40 PM

They will never be forgotten.
But I must confess...
Im a NYC bus driver and my bus route travels along the West Side Highway where I must see Ground Zero 8X a day. Everytime I pass by it, I get really mad/pissed
mad
Why? Simple. 4 yrs have gone by and what did city build? NOTHING.
PS: Lets not start a new threading by blaming the politicians, artists, and Joe Blow and etc. Lets just remember...9-11
RIP frown
Posted by: Rickster43

Re: SEPT.11 - 12/09/05 05:56 AM

Yeah...saw all the 911 Documents on TV yesterday, there was some pretty good ones on the History Channel...
Posted by: Miikkaa

Re: SEPT.11 - 12/09/05 01:05 PM

I took a few shots of the WTC memorial lights from a hill near my house last night. The lights are on each corner of the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood. I live in Middletown, NJ and it's about twenty miles across the Raritan Bay to NYC. No time yet to tweak the shots so I figured I'd just resize and post as I'm a huge procrastinator.

[/QUOTE]

Re: SEPT.11 - 12/09/05 06:47 PM

Fallen firefighters ..... never forget the 343!!!