Who are you?

Posted by: Anonymous

Who are you? - 29/09/03 07:36 AM

Sunday at Starcenter Plano for 9:30p game. Silver Ice with ARB? Multiple Xterra stickers.
What team were you playing for or watching?
Posted by: Ramstein92

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 07:51 AM

Ken... Ken Ken Ken

Posted by: Kaiser

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 09:50 AM

I think Ken is the "Sighting of the Month"... I went through the same "who was that" a couple of weeks ago... turns out he lives near me in Allen.

I saw a bad-ass looking cloud white X at the Outback on 190 / Garland Rd. last night with 3 or 4 tires on the roof rack. It might have been the Xterraparts.com one... I see it around from time to time. I wanted to investigate further but there is no easy/quick way to turn exit and turn around there.
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 10:08 AM

That was me..

Birthday dinner :-)

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
That was me..

Birthday dinner :-)
Well, then it definatley wasn't 'bad ass' looking. smile

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
[QBWell, then it definatley wan't 'bad ass' looking. smile [/QB]
:p
Posted by: wkc160

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 02:06 PM

johnny_blaze, I play for the Chiefs. Who do you play/watch for? Didn't know anyone else on this forum played hockey...except Daniel, but he's too lazy to actually get on the ice :p

PS that was a great game.

Ken.
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 02:37 PM

Carlton, you here in Texas now????

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 02:57 PM

wkc160 or ken as I've been told.. Your right it was a good game, althought the Dragons thought that I shouldn't have waived off that icing call towards the end of the game which lead to the game winning goal. If you havn't figured it out yet I was refing the game... that's me boisvert. To answer your question I play up in the A league and sub for anybody that needs an extra body... next time you see me up there just come up and talk who knows, I'll probably give you a couple of calls for a fellow XOCer.

edit - congrats on the championship win!!

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Carlton, you here in Texas now????
Yes :-)
Posted by: Griffin's_Girl

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 07:00 PM

Oh my gosh... I completely forgot... I'm so sorry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLTON!!!! smile
(His BD and Jack's BD is the same day... this past Sunday)

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, haaaappppeeeeee birthday dear Carlton and Jack, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee biiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrthday tooooooooooo you! (Just be glad you don't have to hear it in person!) smile

Re: Who are you? - 29/09/03 09:45 PM

johnny_blaze I'll definitely talk to you next time I see you. We needed a couple of calls last night. But the momentum was turning anyway and I think we would have scored eventually.

Boisvert...green forest...cool name. Do you go by Johnny?

Ken.

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 10:02 AM

Good job on the name break down... actually we go by "green wood" ... Johnny_blaze is just a nickname that I have had for awhile and just stuck with me.. but anyways just go by John.
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 11:49 AM

Carlton, if you read this gimmie a call please!

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 12:30 PM

PM me your number..
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
PM me your number..
I did smile

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 02:12 PM

Yeah those mandatory french classes are finally paying off. Are you or your family from up north or across the pond? I figure up north as there aren't very many hockey players from France smile

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 02:54 PM

Well to make a long story short... parents from Boston area: Grandparents from Three Rivers, Quebec : myself I guess I'm considered a Texan since I was raised down here, but my roots are in Boston. On a side note....I was thinking of going to the meeting on the 25th at Joe's Crab Shack, but I'm not really a member of SWXC. Plus have to go to an engagement party with the GF on that day. If it is okay with the other members I might just stop by to check out some of your trucks and drool since I only have the 4x2 rig. Maybe I'll see you out there.

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny_blaze:
I was thinking of going to the meeting on the 25th at Joe's Crab Shack.
So come, as you are, as you were, as you want me to be...Take you time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late...

Non members are welcome (especially if they become members at the meeting smile ). In fact our current Prez came to his first meeting as a non member.

Re: Who are you? - 30/09/03 08:33 PM

Cool..see you at the meeting.

Ken.