bad dog!! pissed on seat.

Posted by: Anonymous

bad dog!! pissed on seat. - 25/04/07 10:43 AM

so the dog decided that he wanted to claim the passanger seat as his so he appropiately did so in his own way. whats the best way to clean the seat?
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat. - 25/04/07 11:09 AM

Blot up any excess liquid, with a paper towel.

Go to a pet store, and get some enzyme-based unrine cleaner. The people at the store can be more specific about what you should get.

A couple weeks ago, one of my cats sprayed a suede jacket of mine.
After calming down, I took the jacket into the garage. I thought it was destroyed.

I used "PetZyme" cleaner. After blotting off excess urine, I soaked the areas that were pissed on. Soaked em! Waited a couple days for it to dry, and checked the jacket. Hmmm. Okay, but I can still smell it.

Soaked the areas again. Let 'em dry for a couple days.

Can't smell a thing. Can't see a thing. Add in a little Febreze, and it'll be good as new.

The cleanser strongly urges you to soak the affected area, drench it in cleanser. Then wait until it dries before making a judgment on whether it works. Then do it again if need be.

Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat. - 25/04/07 11:41 AM

ok, thanks. yea, im still trying to calm down. thanks for the help. on my way to the store now
Posted by: Kaiser

Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat. - 25/04/07 09:59 PM

Step 1) Use a mixture of Tide and water to clean the bloodstains off of everything from where you ripped the dog to shreds

Step 2) Clean up the pee

Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat. - 27/04/07 10:04 PM

This is more for the house then the car but if the dog continues to pee then after cleaning the area wipe it with some white vinegar to get rid of the urine smell. If the dog can still smell it then it will continue to go there and remark its territory.