much better attack angle...

Posted by: chupasierras

much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 06:01 AM

Hi guys...

Now my X lifted and with Calmini winch bumper, the attack angle improve so much !!

After a night of camping... whata artwork!!

take air,
Posted by: Uzbad

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 06:25 AM

ahem... wrong angle to shoot picture if you wanted to show attack angle 8) From that angle it looks like you have front lifted

(Monterey, eh?.. Need to get there someday to find old friend)
Posted by: ILUVMYX

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 07:46 AM

ˇMira bueno!

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:
ahem... wrong angle to shoot picture if you wanted to show attack angle 8) From that angle it looks like you have front lifted

(Monterey, eh?.. Need to get there someday to find old friend)
Yes, its better to show how to use it as a sun shelter laugh

Let me know when you´re here...

regards,

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 10:11 AM

Oh, by the way - speaking of sun shelter. Any worries about petrol overheating in plastic cans on the top?

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:
Oh, by the way - speaking of sun shelter. Any worries about petrol overheating in plastic cans on the top?
Not yet, wheter its still a little cold, mainly at mountain areas... just open the cap from time to time to free pressure...
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 12:23 PM

There's no way the temp inside those jugs could reach a high enough temp to ignite the gas even in 100+ degree temps and full sun.

Brent

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 01:35 PM

Well yeah.. i know it wouldnt all the sudden explode from sun itself.

(But how really stable petrol at high temperatures?)

I am actually not as much worrying about exploding things - but more about fact that petrol is actually quite nicely dissolve plastic, so i am more wandering on how well it holds when you heat whole system up in direct sun 8)

I am puzzled by that since i first time spotted plastic cans in local shop. Back when i was kid people used metal jerry cans to hold such things 8)
Posted by: Stone4x4

Re: much better attack angle... - 15/04/03 09:43 PM

Dude there is a bum sleeping under your truck in the park. Gotta watch out for that.