I win I got my new cheap yakima rack.

Posted by: imacsae

I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 02:49 PM

This is for those of you who were too slow when ordering suffer suckers.

Posted by: UTJMAC

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 03:30 PM

When did you get a snorkle?

Rack looks good!
Posted by: fastdrmr

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 03:30 PM

Nice... when did you get the snorkel? Just don't try to cross the Rio Grande! Beware mud holes... he's on the loose! :p

(Nice one... posted at the exact same time... way to hang in there Mickey!)

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 04:54 PM

The snorkle has been on for a few weeks now. I really bugged carlton about advice but I ended up mating the air box to the snorkle in a different way. I can actually feel a slight increase in power. And now I can actually keep my air filter clean. The rack went on really easy now I just need to build a tire carrier and a hi lift mount. Since there is no way I am gonna pay like 70 bucks for one.
Posted by: Todrick

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 07:51 PM

finaly your spare has a home smile .... so how dented was your roof from the spare... i just remember it making noise at westX... and that was over a year ago... was your roof concave or what?

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 08:02 PM

No my roof was not dented or scratched it had the rubber bumper kit up there. It is a bit soft now though. you can just push it down with your hand and make it cave. Not a problem since I don't put anything up there anymore. But beware those of you who would consider putting anything up on the roof.
Posted by: nozzlejock

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 08:56 PM

Rack looks great !

Checked the ups website, and mine will be here tommorrow.
Posted by: Miikkaa

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 04/11/02 10:15 PM

imacsae,

The Loadwarrior looks great man. That is a very nice looking truck!! Please post pics when you fabricate the tire carrier. If you ever consider mounting roof lights let me know...I have a LW and used the three deflector clamps to attach a bar for my 4 lights.
Posted by: TONKA_TUFF

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 05/11/02 05:27 AM

Sweet X! Seeing a your machine geared up like that brings a tear to my eye.
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: I win I got my new cheap yakima rack. - 05/11/02 10:56 AM

I lug my 32x11.50 BFG AT spare around directly on the roof sometimes, same deal with the rubber strip kit. What's up with the stock-size spare anyway? Get a full-size now that you have the rack man!

Brent