Opinions???

Posted by: Anonymous

Opinions??? - 06/05/04 01:15 PM

What do you guys think of the '05?

250 horsepower and 270lbs. of torque??
Posted by: XROCK

Re: Opinions??? - 06/05/04 01:24 PM

Not totally sold on the new front end, but it's cool I guess.

My favorite things about the '05 is the HP and how you can make everything from the front seats back totally flat! It's awesome [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: XterrAZ

Re: Opinions??? - 06/05/04 03:20 PM

It's on my X'mas list laugh

I'll be upgrading after the prices drop from original release and they're more redily available.
Posted by: TremorX

Re: Opinions??? - 07/05/04 10:21 AM

I like it. The blinged out front end looks stupid, but the black trim looks a lot better (check www.nissanusa.com under 'future vehicles' and browse around, they have some pictures of it). I'm waiting 'till they come out to pass judgement, though, so I can test drive a few to see if I like it.

Re: Opinions??? - 09/05/04 01:01 PM

Its alright i guess. I don't really care for the look of the front. The headlights sorta resemble the new fords.
But i guess my biggest consern is the New Independent Rear Suspension (IRS). I'm bet that a Suspension lift will be alot more expencive for it. I think they should of made it all Solid Axel Suspension. :p

What does everyone else think about the IRS?
Posted by: TremorX

Re: Opinions??? - 09/05/04 01:05 PM

It doesn't have IRS? The rear is still a solid axle, and the front uses coilovers for the IFS instead of torsion bars, so it's better all the way around.

Re: Opinions??? - 09/05/04 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
It doesn't have IRS? The rear is still a solid axle, and the front uses coilovers for the IFS instead of torsion bars, so it's better all the way around.
HAHA! don't i feel stupid. [Laughing] I was wondering what the hell they were thinking.. HA. I guess i must of read it wrong.. oh well