Reagan performance

Posted by: couchpotato

Reagan performance - 23/08/04 08:42 PM

Hi all,
Does anyone know the new link for Reagan performance? I think they are the least expensive on Borla and I wanted to get one for Christmas.
Thanks in advance,
-Rob
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Reagan performance - 23/08/04 10:26 PM

They're one of the worst online shops for the xterra particularly. The worst i had experienced, i'm glad their website is not working anymore. I did warn the other guys but they still purchased from them, so they had the same result as i did.
I'd rather look for a vendor that will take care of your needs at the same time give your money's worth.
Posted by: spalind

Re: Reagan performance - 24/08/04 05:20 AM

Hmmm...I noticed that it was down recently myself and was wondering what had happened to them...I purchased a Gibson SS exhaust system from them and it arrived right on time and didnt have any problems with them whatsoever....
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Reagan performance - 24/08/04 07:36 AM

He has pretty much gotten out of the retail aftermarket business and last I saw a few weeks ago the site was marketing custom services.

He tried with the retail thing and had good intentions, but it was more than he could deal with. Better to cut his losses than continue to be unable to provide decent service.

Brent
Posted by: spalind

Re: Reagan performance - 24/08/04 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
He has pretty much gotten out of the retail aftermarket business and last I saw a few weeks ago the site was marketing custom services.

He tried with the retail thing and had good intentions, but it was more than he could deal with. Better to cut his losses than continue to be unable to provide decent service.

Brent
Damn...thats too bad...hate to lose any Xterra oriented supplier...