Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service.

Posted by: Powerguy38

Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service. - 06/03/03 07:26 AM

I received my steering on Tuesday via UPS. The box was damaged in shipping by UPS and one of the tie rod adjusters fell out on it's way to PA. I called Calmini yesterday when they opened to tell them what happened. They overnighted the new part to me and I have now in my hands less than 24 hours from when I called. Way to go Calmini. smile
Posted by: Samueul

Re: Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service. - 06/03/03 09:27 AM

Good deal, remember to take pics man.
Posted by: XCETRA

Re: Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service. - 13/03/03 02:21 PM

Calmini is really great, I cannot even tell you how much they have helped to support me. I appreciate all the Nissan Aftermarket suppliers.
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service. - 13/03/03 02:57 PM

Both Steves, have helped the SWXC and it's members on numerous occassions. Steve at Courtesy always helps when he can. Steve at Calmini has worked with a lot of us on some pretty petty challenges on our part.

Recently we had a challenge with a major part and major problem. They both stepped up to bat and hit homers. This is customer service they can be proud of.
Posted by: Munday

Re: Two big thumbs up for Calmini customer service. - 13/03/03 05:35 PM

I have a Calmini exhaust and its great. I was wondering if Calmini is going to be coming out with more preformance parts anytime soon?if its to top secret thats cool.. LOL. Any info is great,Later guys.