Xterrapartc.com web site??

Posted by: Accasbel

Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 08:40 AM

I have been trying to access xterraparts.com web site over the weekend. i keep getting a blank page. am i the only one? does anyone know the phone number?
Posted by: LOCHS 2

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 08:43 AM

Just checked and got right in...

xterraparts.com

800-527-1909

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 10:04 AM

this is weird... i deleted the xterraparts cookies, went to the web site and only received the frames & text, no pictures. whenever i choose on of the area to view - nothing. however, if i edit out the "www", i get frames & text but again no pictures.
Posted by: PartsPeddler

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 11:07 AM

Accasbel-

Thanks for letting us know there is a problem. Please give me a call at 800.527.1909 so we can
help.

Steve
Posted by: Todrick

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 11:15 AM

yup... completely dead for me as well
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 15/04/02 01:21 PM

I am not having any problems getting there..

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 17/04/02 06:07 AM

We can't figure out why a few people are having trouble accessing our site. Our traffic flow is normal and it appears all but two people are having trouble. Anybody out there have any ideas?
Posted by: Chris Mc

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 17/04/02 06:33 AM

If you moved the site from one server to a new, faster one, you probably have DNS propagation issues. Anyone who hit your server just before the site got moved got the old DNS settings, which are cached for [usually] 24-48 hours. Everyone else who has no problems either did not have the DNS cached, or has had the cached DNS expire and got the new settings. If the server didn't get changed (as someone said it did), then I have no idea what the problem is.

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 17/04/02 09:54 AM

something about that made sense...

i open my HOST file and deleted the entry for Xterraparts.com. Everything works fine now... Thanks.

Re: Xterrapartc.com web site?? - 25/04/02 06:50 AM

Thanks for the feedback. It appears things have been straightened out.

Steve