Looks like a great turnout!

Posted by: FSRBIKER

Looks like a great turnout! - 27/02/02 06:03 PM

60 Xterra's so far and I know AC is also coming with their X. We have some great sponsors being lined up for the event as well, also there might be some magazine coverage...as the mags like Paragon Adventure Park.

Carlton you coming?
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 04/03/02 05:07 AM

Carlton come? Please. Isn't he a southerner at heart? That means no trees or rocks where he wheels, He'd be a fish out of water.

This is of course designed to get Carlton's butt up here.

Pretty impressive turnout. How many were at GOX last year?
Posted by: Griffin2020

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 04/03/02 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Peckham:
Carlton come? Please. Isn't he a southerner at heart? That means no trees or rocks where he wheels, He'd be a fish out of water.
Perhaps you should look at some of the pictures of SWXC Xcursions before you speak, Matt...we have many trees, not a few rocks, and lots and lots of dirt....
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 04/03/02 06:27 AM

perhaps... It would be nice to finally meet Matt.

I will check out my schedule to see if I can make it. Elizabeth and I will be going to Nissan Net for sure though.. :-)

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 04/03/02 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Griffin2020:
Perhaps you should look at some of the pictures of SWXC Xcursions before you speak, Matt...we have many trees, not a few rocks, and lots and lots of dirt....
I was just ribbing him. I know they gots Cactus and Petrified trees and rocks the size of texas down there...
Posted by: Chris Mc

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 05/03/02 07:14 PM

Yeah, looks like it'll be a pretty fun event. Being centrally located in Missouri (not Mississippi as the reg page shows), I get to meet the ECJO's and the West Coast (Mountain?) JO's. wink Looking forward to good trails and good people. Perhaps one of these days I'll send some money...
Posted by: Dayspring

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 06/03/02 06:56 AM

Just remember, they need a $20 deposit by the 15th of March.

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 06/03/02 07:11 AM

I forget, is there paypal set up so we can send in our money?
Posted by: Rockaholic

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 06/03/02 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Peckham:
I forget, is there paypal set up so we can send in our money?
Yes, there is:
Registration fee payments can be sent via Paypal by sending your payment to payment@ecxc.com.
You'll have to pay slightly extra to cover the processing fees though...
Posted by: Todrick

Re: Looks like a great turnout! - 06/03/02 10:28 AM

wow 66... thats great guys...

Last eyar I only had 22 people RSVP for WEST X and over 35 showed... this year were already at 19 RSVPed and the event is not till october!!!

the X community is growing like crazy...