Dilemma...

Posted by: XOC

Dilemma... - 14/03/04 09:22 PM

What would you do ?

A. Go to goneMOAB.

B. Spend a week on Party Girl (charter and fuel are paid, I would only pay airfare to the USVI).

I just found out we have the boat for free (my friend captains it) for the week of goneMOAB. [Freak]
Posted by: jorge

Re: Dilemma... - 14/03/04 09:35 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elects.

I've seen this site before for some reason.
Posted by: Guido

Re: Dilemma... - 14/03/04 09:46 PM

Is it because Ian made the site?

Ian, I would take the trip on the ship. How many oppotunities like this will you have? If there is a chance you could go again at a better time, then hold off and go to "gone". That ship looks sweet, and a week on it would be...(to use an 80's term) TITS!

Re: Dilemma... - 14/03/04 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elects.

I've seen this site before for some reason.
Yup, I'm still waiting on the final copy from them. smile

Odds are good we'll get a chance to go again.
Posted by: superjens

Re: Dilemma... - 14/03/04 10:26 PM

You really need to think about this?

Re: Dilemma... - 14/03/04 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
You really need to think about this?
Yes, I do. I can sit on a boat for 7 days and get sunburned and drunk, or I can go support the Nissan 4 wheeling community at an event I host.
Posted by: Scott

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 07:11 AM

Go for party girl (or better yet send me in your place) laugh You can always go to Moab, and you've done more than your fair share supporting the Nissan and Xterra 4-wheeling communities. In other words - do what you want to do. You don't owe anyone anything.

This is a great time of year in the Carribean.
Posted by: Saline

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 07:26 AM

Holy Crap! Tough decision. I think I would take the cruise. Moab will always be there, and most likely so will Gone.
But then again I only live an hour and 20 minutes from Moab.
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 07:34 AM

But if you two go on the Party Girl, who will bring the keg?

We can go back to Moab later......

I think that there are other people who can take care of things in Moab. Yesz, there may be other chances for a week on the boat, but when was the last trip as compared to going out to Moab.

Todd
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 08:09 AM

I can see how that would be a tough decision, Moab fits my personality alot more than a fancy Yacht. But I'd be kicking myself if I never got another chance to live it up on the Yacht.

I'd say go with the Lucky Girl, and don't spend all the time getting drunk. Pretend you're a millionare and make everybody around you jealous.

Posted by: xterraintx

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 08:14 AM

Ian, I sail BVI every summer for 2 weeks smile going in June this year. GO FOR IT!!! You will not regret it. Even on a captained boat you will love it. We have more fun every year.

GONE will be fun but MOAB will be there for a lot more runs.... The sailing is a once in a lifetime experience for some.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 06:38 PM

Going to "Gone" is one thing even if your the host, but that boat rocks. I'm not sure if your married, but if your not, well let's just say you won't sleep too much. GO BOATING!!!! [ThumbsUp]

Re: Dilemma... - 15/03/04 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
What would you do ?

A. Go to goneMOAB.

B. Spend a week on Party Girl (charter and fuel are paid, I would only pay airfare to the USVI).

I just found out we have the boat for free (my friend captains it) for the week of goneMOAB. [Freak]
Ian, Ian, Ian, what the fuck kinda dumb ass question is this you lay in my lap? If you were limited to the amount of questions you could ask in a days time you would have wasted two, one for reasons previously mentioned and one for good measure. :p

Seriously though, as much as I would enjoy meeting and haveing good coversation about the weird things my job requires of me (ie the whole constipation thing, Im sure you know what I am talking about) over your Keg o Fat Tire, you should sail the high seas.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to GOX.

Re: Dilemma... - 17/03/04 07:07 PM

well? [Smoking]
Posted by: johnnyx

Re: Dilemma... - 17/03/04 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
well? [Smoking]
I think he'll find a way to get a couple Dana 44s under that yacht and do both. :p