Stuck v2.0

Posted by: Anonymous

Stuck v2.0 - 23/11/04 12:54 AM

Can we say Tacowned!?

Edit: Keep in mind, this is a free hosting server, so the images may be somewhat slow!
Posted by: ClaptoVaughn

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 23/11/04 12:54 PM

I was in a similiar situation last winter, except it was a 4runner I was pulling out of the mud.

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 23/11/04 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
I was in a similiar situation last winter, except it was a 4runner I was pulling out of the mud.
This was pretty funny! I was sleeping and I got a call at about 9a from a friend that just said "I'm stuck." He was as calm as could be about it. I started laughing and when I got there, the owner got mad because I brought a camera to take pictures. Now, I get out of bed, come to tow his stupid ass out for FREE and he gets mad because I take pictures? Taco owners are so uptight about stupid shit.

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 24/11/04 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MuddyX:
[QB Taco owners are so uptight about stupid shit.[/QB]
Maybe because youre whoring your friend out to the XOC webboard without his permission. wink

Either way, he should have been a little greatful.

p.s. you didn't even bleep his license plate numbers out!

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 24/11/04 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tahoe_x:
Quote:
Originally posted by MuddyX:
[QB Taco owners are so uptight about stupid shit.
Maybe because youre whoring your friend out to the XOC webboard without his permission. wink

Either way, he should have been a little greatful.

p.s. you didn't even bleep his license plate numbers out![/QB]
No, he got mad when I initially showed up with a camera. I don't need his permission to show a picture of his truck on the Internet. He, personally, is not in any of the pictures.
Posted by: Ramness

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 24/11/04 08:01 PM

Quote:
p.s. you didn't even bleep his license plate numbers out!
Who cares! How many people see his plate in traffic every day? How many see yours? How many people actually have access to tag information? Are we a little paranoid?

Re: Stuck v2.0 - 25/11/04 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness:
Quote:
[b]p.s. you didn't even bleep his license plate numbers out!
Who cares! How many people see his plate in traffic every day? How many see yours? How many people actually have access to tag information? Are we a little paranoid?[/b]
I was making a mockery out of paranoid people actually... :rolleyes:

sorry it wasn't easier to pick up on