NOOB from Sacramento

Posted by: Anonymous

NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 02:49 PM

Well I just picked up a 2003 Xterra SE and so far I like it. Are there any members from the Sac area? I have a question about the rear brakes...has anyone changed from drums to disks....haven't had drums on a car in a while smile Anyway its my daily/only driver so I'm not going to get too crazy with modding it but it looks like there are a bunch of great people here with lots of good info.

Boyd

Going to war without france is like going flyfishing without an accordian
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 05:51 PM

[Wave]

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 06:12 PM

[Wave]

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 07:24 PM

yes there are a few people from Sac on the board. Hi! [Wave]

edit: If you ever want to go on a run on a Sunday (at least right now) let me know and we will see what can be done.

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Christi:
yes there are a few people from Sac on the board. Hi! [Wave]

edit: If you ever want to go on a run on a Sunday (at least right now) let me know and we will see what can be done.
Hello, from Natomas Park area. I do not have my XTERRA anymore but I have a Frontier which is the next best thing. laugh Welcome to the board. [Wave]

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 15/07/06 10:58 PM

[Wave]

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 27/07/06 01:26 PM

Welcome! Well, formerly from the Sac area...I was born and raised in Rancho Cordova outside of Sacremento...god I miss California frown

Have fun with your X!
Posted by: slamson00

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 27/07/06 01:28 PM

Yeah...another Sac resident here. Look into the local Xterra club...the NCCX....and come out and join us on a weekend run. laugh

Re: NOOB from Sacramento - 27/07/06 04:21 PM

wadup! I'm from roseville... welcome! [drink]