I should have done this as I was posting my pictures, but here it is...

Slick Rock
We were sure that we could have gotten to drive more if we had started from the south entrace (sunny side). The trail from the north entrace coming by the campground was not that good. We saw, as usual, some Jeeps (wrangler type) come out of the trail crwaling/floating over the snow where we decided turn around, which was only about ...maybe 200 yards from the start of the trail. There was a sign written by someone on a piece of paper at the beginning of the trail says "This trail is very bad idea for 2wd." It was a bad idea for heavy 4wd and almost bold M/T tires as well. laugh Elevation: 7,000 ft. to lower to the south.

Deer Valley
Shortly after where we camped...maybe 200 yds(?) the trail became really muddy (Huey and I walked). Then, there was a huge muddy pool...appeared to be more than 1 - 2 foot deep. Jeepers whom we met at the 1st obstacle told us that there still was 3-4 ft tall snow bank in the area blocking the trail. We didn't see it, but I'm sure we weren't that far from the snow bank. Elevation: 7,300 ft.

Corral Hollow
Up to the point where the trail was blocked by the tree, it was enjoyable. It was a kind of trail that can be run by stocks w/o step rails and mud flaps, of course. It looked like a very good trail to learn how to use 4-lo and to learn how/where to place your tires over rocks. (Some rocks are tall enough to touch rear pumpkin if the truck is @ stock height/clearance or if you are not careful enough. wink Elevation: ...I don't remember. 6,000 ft?

Sourgrass
The trail was more narrow than Corral Hollow, and it's a bit more challenging. There was a little area off from the main trail and near the river. We had our late lunch there and turned around, but there was a trial to keep going. As far as I could see, the part of the trail that we did not go was narrow (of course it's wide enough for a vehicle to go through), but large logs were placed both of sides of the trail and filled with water. It was lower than hub, and I didn't keep going to find out more. Even thought the trail runs near water, it was pretty hot. [Freak] Elevation: 4,000 ft+.

[Wave]