Quote:
Originally posted by BurgPath:
Good luck with the swap. Be sure to change that back plug while its easy to get to. smile

The accursed number 666 spark plug in its natural habitat, w/o the fire wall in the way, etc.

laugh

Well, the engine is in the bay, and, pretty much all hooked up.

I need a flywheel...the one off the '03 is for an automatic, and the one on the '01 was scored due to a bad installation job of the clutch...and I'm replacing the clutch when I get the flywheel.

The exhaust from the cat's back, to where the cross over goes, is on.

The front shaft slides in/out like a champ, and the rear is itching to go back in as well.

The tranny is still laying on the driveway pending said flywheel/clutch install.

I also baked my old ECU in the oven for a while...just in case.

The '03 ECU I ordered never showed up. frown

I'm thinking of Heculining the interior given the microbial impact to the sound deadening materials in the OEM floor carpeting, etc....maybe stripping off the insulation, and reinstalling the carpeting over the Herculiner?

I STILL haven't gotten the damn LCA off...and when I was burning out the bolt last saturday, and it still was stuck (Bad angles...), I just decided to screw it, so I'm replacing the whole thing with either the one I got before I started at the junkyard, or a spare LCA/knuckle assembly.

:rolleyes:

So - Another Saturday mod party.

laugh

The optimal performance ratio seems to be 5:1, about 30 beers for every 6 pizzas.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif