Quote:
Originally posted by fastdrmr:
Jimbo... or gymbo...

Dude, relax. You're the first 06 out there with the rear carrier. So you had to do a little bit of "work!"

You are the exact guy that I posted about in this thread: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=78;t=001201;p=2

I don't think you have an inferior product... you just don't know what you have... damn newbie! [Finger]

BTW - mine has been on order since July 4th and I ain't complaining... its people that are unappreciative like YOU that make product developement slow down! Way to go!
Yeah you guys are right for flaming gymbo..... You pay 800 bucks for a product you are told will work and no doubt you should have to modify it to fit. Thats bullshit. If it's ready for production and ready to be sold, then it should be ready to fit.... It's not a complex piece of machinery like an automobile. It has a few holes that need to have screws thrown in them to be fastened to the truck. And DesertHB it's cool that you could just drive down there and have it fixed by the manufacturer, but not everybody lives ten minutes away from Calminis shop. Oh well it's not my gripe but like fastdrmr says he should be greatful he paid 800 bucks for a bumper that didn't fit properly. Gymbo could have handled it differently but the Calmini guy that told him it would fit shouldn't have said it would unless he was sure.