Robert, I am in the midst of doing my lift. I did the rear first. I like how that worked on your truck.

For the rear, I would add that the spring plate will need to have a second hole drilled in it at 1.5 inches from the stock one, towards the rear. This will allow the springs to sit flush on top of the spring plate. I did mine at 3/4" to make sure it was large enough to allow the nut on the rear spring stud fit.

Another idea on the rear is that the instructions say to enlarge the rear hole on the spring perch to 9/16". I did that and had a bit of an alignment problem due to the curvature of the springs. I then stepped it up to 5/8" and with teh shims, it all came together.

Final on the rear...I installed the front spring bolt first, then held the rear up with jack stands and lowered the diff down to the springs, careful to not hyper extend stuff. I then tightened the U bolts, and worked the rear spring eye to the shackle. I used white lithium spray grease on the bushings and steel sleeves...worked like a charm with a little plastic mallet work.

On the front so far:
The air hammer in the CV worked incredibly well. 15 seconds per side.

On the lower control arm ball joint, I used a small pulley puller (two arms and a center twist pin), careful to stay clear of the rubber dust boot. It came out nice and smooth.

On the upper ball joint and the tie rod end...it took a few blows on the steering knuckle, but no huge problems.

You can add any of this to your post as hints and delete this post. I will post more as I progress. I am four stinking drive line bolts away fron dropping the diff, then it is cutting time and reassembly.

Great post by the way.