Wow. You completely mis-interpreted what I said. Again. For the upteenth time, as simple as I can give it to ya'...

If your tire's dangling, it has no traction.

Only way to get revolvers to unload is if the tire's dangling.

Dangling = No traction.

Got it, yet??

I'm guessing no. But go ahead and keep rephrasing what I say if it makes you feel better. By all means, let's make this go on and on and on and on and...

[Too much XOC]

I hear your argument, but it's flawed. Revolvers don't open up until ALL the weight of the truck is off them. That's the only way a tire can dangle down... What you're arguing by saying the leaf spring doesn't pull up as much, blah blah, doesn't really matter. Because by the time the tire has started to dangle, aka, revolver opening up, it's already past the point where the truck's weight is off that corner.

You can't have any weight of the vehicle being supported when the revolver unloads; it's a physical impossibility, since it's a free hinge. So if it unloads, there's no weight of the rig at that corner, so there's no more traction available than the paltry amount that you get from having the tire & hub assembly sitting on the ground.

Which isn't going to be enough to matter one iota.

Tell you what. Go take your truck to somewhere you can dangle a tire. Turn off your ARB locker and put it into 2WD (so we can see for certain if there's any traction at that tire, and not just your front axle pulling you through). Then prov,e with a video, that the amount of traction at that tire will let you actually do something other than spin.

Do the video camera man a favor, though, and have him stand to the side of the truck. I wouldn't want any of the dirt/rocks that you are going to kick up with your rooster tail to injure him/her. It wouldn't be very nice of you to not warn them ahead of time.

And, if by some miracle you figure out how to disprove one of Newton's Laws, I'll buy you a beer, and never argue with you on this ever again.