Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
PS -
Sad, bro.

The physics don't lie. People who have jobs (God forbid! [Huh?] ) don't have time to reply to all 20000 words of your bullsh1t.

The revolvers function as designed. They provide some extra flex and a very small amount grip. They also have all the other drawbacks listed.

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Facts:

revolver shackles...

...increase chances of rollovers
...ruin leaf springs
...destroy spring hangers

I would love to see TJ go on Pirate and tell those dudes how much he loves his revolvers. Or he could come to a real hardcore trail and see how many people run them.

Like I said before, I don't have time to reply to this crap. I will continue to repost the truth:

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
.......Jp doesn't like 'em:

http://www.jpmagazine.com/techarticles/trail/154_0704_lamest_4x4_products_ever/index. html

The guys at Pirate: "..They are for ramp fags.."

S10 Extremists don't like 'em: "...They really aren\'t any good for anything but ramp champs...."

All publications/conjecture aside, the bottom line is Physics. If your body weight is not enough traction to push the vehicle out by hand, the weight of half your axle (-w-wheel) ain't either......

......Go down to Independence in Penrose and find ONE, just one person with revolver shackles. You won't.
People with hardcore offroad rig don't run revolvers for a reason. Cut the crap, TJ.