Quote:
The ENTIRE PREMISE of your argument was that the tire would slip WHEN the Revolver opened...it didn't...
BECAUSE IT WAS ON PAVEMENT!!!

That is the reason friction coeff. got introduced into the arguement in the first place...

I don't care if a revolver can keep grip on an RTI ramp (or ramp) on solid pavement... That proves the first part of my arguement that the ONLY thing they're good for is for show...

Show me a video of a revolver on DIRT or ROCK that actually allows for slippage easily, and if THAT video proves me wrong, then so be it. As of right now, all the "video evidence" shows is revolvers will give you a higher RTI score verses a regular shackle, which is EXACTLY what I've already conceded... The video says absolutely nothing (much like an RTI ramp score) of how it will perform offroad.

Quote:
So, all things being equal...the Revolver is not a wasted mod...it works.
Yes. It works rather well on asphalt. With that logic, I should run high performance street tires, so I can get better traction on pavement, too... Maybe get some spiffy spinna's (though I don't know how that'll help me).

Sorry for the sarcasm, but the video doesn't "prove" what you're saying it "proves" (over and over and over and...). There's a lot of things that allow traction on pavement that don't do a darn thing offroad. The benefits on one surface do not necessarily translate to another surface.