Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
[b] ......Thanks for being consistantly useless......Porsche was proven wrong on each point, because he (AND YOU) KEEP forgetting about opposite side stuffage leverage......Go work out the physics......
You are too funny.

Your 100 pages of bullcrap hasn't proven a thing. The physics are simple and if you are having trouble understanding them, I would recommend going back to high school and taking a course in it.

Everything I have posted has been true. As far as I can tell, porsche has tried to post sensible information as well. He has addressed all of the reasons why revolvers help on the RTI ramp, but don't help off-road. He has explained how they can cause the shock to unload, resulting in a rollover or body damage. It should be obvious to everybody why revolvers can ruin the stock spring hangers and why they are more prone to failure than traditional shackles.

You have replied to these sensibilities with illogical conclusions, propaganda and insults. You have written pages of garbage instead of taking one good, hard look at the physical realities of the revolver shackle mechanism. I sincerely believe that you think you have somehow proven something, but the simple truth is that you can't even understand why you are incorrect.

Porsche and I have both conceded that the revolvers will give more flex and a tiny bit of additional grip. We just believe that the cons outweigh the pros on this one. What's not sensible about that?

At the time I researched revolvers, I asked around. The following businesses recommended against them:

Predator 4x4
Armorology
Tanner 4x4
4wheelparts

Why is it that these guys recommended that I not spend the money? Because they all wheel and have seen mishaps as a result of the revolvers.[/b]
You are not addressing the facts, merely restating that you restated them, blah blah blah.

The physics are on my side...

The very fact that you guys went from ZERO TRACTION, based upon YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE PHYSICS...to conceeding "A tiny bit" of extra traction...

...MEANS that you didn't understand the physics.

So - yes, its high school physics, you you have misapplied it, and come to the wrong conclusion.

The bee flies...you admit it, but now say it only flies a "tiny bit".

Well, that's SOME progress.

[Wave]

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif