Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Great to hear, not that it wasn't expected.

I have heard some concern about the strength of the crossmember that the radius arms mount to. NOT in the crossmember itself, but in the tabs from the frame rail that it bolts to. Some, including those that have done fabrication work, feel that they aren't strong enough to take the longitudinal load that the arms would put on the crossmember between them and could use some reinforcement.

Brent
Brent, you need to shut up. You are not an engineer. Please stop your constant second guessing of anything that comes along. The process this kit is undergoing at this time is called durability testing. We will make the call with regards to the strength of that rear torsion bar crossmember. You, or any number of other backyard hacks should stick to what you have experienced, which in this case is nothing. When you have the ability to correctly calculate the bending moment of those stock crossmember tabs, and you can show me a legitimate problem to consider, then you may comment. In the meantime, stop trying to place a blemish on a design that has not yet been completely tested. You're not the one who has to listen to some potential customer bring this shit up 6 months from now when this kit is in production. In this case, why not try to sit back and learn something from watching the process be completed.

When we are done testing, I will make my comments, and release information on the kit.