chrishaynesusa:

Some of us have rear hitches for recovery (and I assume you know there's a front hook as well). I've seen both used with no problems, bumpers are NOT a requirement for a lot of people.

Some of us like better sound systems.

I had tons of fun in the truck without ANY mods, and BFG AT's with a lift would have sure come in handy. Even though I would have also liked sliders, they wouldn't have helped as much as rubber and clearance for the terrain I was in.

I now have tires AND sliders, and the lift will come later after some armor.

Quit with the shitty attitude, if you're not going to help then shut the hell up and stay out of the conversation.

To the original poster:

It all depends on your needs and wants...if you aren't going to do anything hardcore enough to require sliders (soon at least), you can hold off on them. Tires are one of the first things I would recommend doing if you're going to venture off the pavement, along with skid plates. A lift is also good if you want some clearance over small stuff underneath.

As far as the other mods you mentioned, I'd go for a sound system myself before headers/exhaust - I just finished Dynamat on the doors and replaced the speakers with Infinity 6x9's and 6.5's pushed by an Alpine 40Wx4 RMS amp. It sounds awesome. Took me forever to do but it's totally worth it. And although I love subs, I don't wanna give up the cargo room. I have a bunch of Dynamat left so I'll be doing the floor/wheel wells/cargo area as much as I can.

I don't much see the point in headers + exhaust, they can be cool but not worth the cash IMHO. You've got plenty of power and she's fairly loud as it is.