Wow...so much info and posts on this. I'm shocked!

So, my Low Tire Pressure warning came on one(1) day after I had it new from the dealership. I know that the system has to be synched up to the sensors during the PDI(Pre-Delivery Inspection) process. The only way to do this is by having the dealership technician plug into the OBD II port for the computer and synching/reseting the system. Something i'm having the dealership do next week. I agree, the warning alarm for it is truly obnoxious. I've checked my inflation every few days since I don't have much to do since the accident. All tires are remaining @ 32psi. I don't get too many hot/cold variances since I live in Southern California and we don't really have "weather" here.

I'd love to know how many people experienced this problem shortly after they got their XTerra brand new. I can't believe that the technicians flagg 3/10ths of an hour for 2 or 3 minutes worth of work to do this.

I love my new XTERRA! I've wanted one since they first came out in 2000. After my Ford Expedition got wrecked and was deemed a total loss, I went out and got myself what I've been craving for years. Now i've got it and couldn't be happier about the choice. Although in Southern California, it took some searching to find an Off-Road model in 4WD and a manual transmission...but I GOT IT!

Great site, will remain a life-long member if possible. Great tips and tricks too!

B.