My question is this..

Why does anyone really care if Todrick wants to turn his X into a desert runner or not? It's his business, his truck..

Never have I seen Todrick say, "Why'd you lift your X, Ian?" or "What's with the Pathfinder wheels, Brent?".. I know Pathy wheels have nothing to do with it, and yes, Ian lifting his X is proportional to what an Xterra is marketed for, offroading..

But Todrick wants to go a different way, so just let him spend his 30+ on truck & mods and drop it, people.. Maybe he'll be happy, maybe he will have to eat crow, we'll see, now won't we?

Obviously, I can't hold a candle to guys like Schuld or Ian for that matter in the 4 wheeling department, that's why I shut my mouth on things like that, for I am ignorant to it.. Hell, my first offroad experience with my X won't be till this Saturday, and I've had my X longer than a lot of people around here..

All I know is, the bullshit from everyone involved in these 4x2 vs. 4x4 threads(including me) needs to stop.. It's a waste of time, and personal insults aside, will be my last comment about it in this thread..

Can't wait till everyone starts getting lockers and whatnot, then perhaps they'll start dishing out the shit on the "regular" 4x4 boys and make it even worse.. :rolleyes: