Jeff you are a complete idiot you have now proven yourself. Aircraft tires while designed to be tougher than regular tires are still rated for speed. It amazes me you think the tires can handle double the speed they are rated for. I in my theory of why a large plane would not fly on this myth even gave the tires to well over four times what they were rated at before failing. Here is a link for military and large aircraft tires. Note the speed rating. The tires are built strong for the shock of landing. Not to drive 500 miles per hour.

Jeff is a fucking arrogant asshole

I understand the plane will move. I understand the physics as to why the plane will move. I have never ever debated that. I simply posted another theory to the original question in which a large plane requiring a longer acceleration and how I felt it would fail. Never said it wouldn't move. Just said it would not take off. The tires would fail and no matter how powerful the engines were if the tires failed soon the landing gear would and the plane would not take of due to that or running out of runway. it is that simple I am not making it complicated or trying to hold on to the plane not flying. You are too hell bent on being some kind of god in your own eyes who gets off on calling people idiots to probably understand. It is ok. They make medicine for your condition. It is called go fuck yourself. it can be found at Walgreens for 19.95.