shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#682539 - 12/06/14 08:39 PM Transformation
The WHO Offline

Loc: NC
I was asked to share the knowledge and magic that happens here in the Dirty South! Nothing dies, it is only transformed. Ever find yourself at a camp site/tailgate to small for a group well I have and after serving over seas and getting sand filled lungs in issue tents, I have rectified the issues! With top tents and SUV mattresses I can now sleep 8+ and haul kayaks, bikes, four wheelers, grills and most anything imaginable! Wives, girlfriends, husbands, boyfriends, ladies and gentlemen alike eat your hearts out! I call this the MINI-X!!!!!

Edited by The WHO (12/06/14 08:43 PM)
NOTHING CAN STOP THE IMAGINATION AND I CAN MAKE REALITY WHAT MOST ONLY DREAM OF! (HORTON'S CUSTOM'S) Where the Imagination Runs Wild and the Wildest Ideas are Made REALITY!! THEY NEVER DIE, THEY GET MODIFIED!

#682540 - 15/06/14 07:20 PM Re: Transformation [Re: The WHO]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I think you're using the butt of the X as a camper?

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#682542 - 16/06/14 06:16 AM Re: Transformation [Re: TJ]
The WHO Offline

Loc: NC
TJ you would be correct! This Xterra had a date with the crusher and I saved it. It was totaled in the front but now she lives to camp and haul the toys.
NOTHING CAN STOP THE IMAGINATION AND I CAN MAKE REALITY WHAT MOST ONLY DREAM OF! (HORTON'S CUSTOM'S) Where the Imagination Runs Wild and the Wildest Ideas are Made REALITY!! THEY NEVER DIE, THEY GET MODIFIED!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal