2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37197 - 09/07/05 09:54 PM Conquering Hurricane Dennis!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok so this damn Hurricane has flooded out some roads around where I live. (I live in South East Florida, but we are getting tons of rain) and my X is now a battle proven champ of the hurricane!

I was driving through puddles up to the door and the X smashed through it and kept going.

So now my X is officially a Florida resident. Anyone else do anything to make their X a 'citizen' of their state?

#37198 - 09/07/05 10:59 PM Re: Conquering Hurricane Dennis!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Winter in Bemidji MN, I was the only one able to climb over the snow piles to park on our road. The road was eventually closed for a day and they had to come in with three loaders, two road graders and a few dump trucks to clear it. Some people would get brave, seing me parked there before and atempt the same, I ended up pulling three people out of MY parking spot. They let me have it after that. laugh
My X is a citizen of northern Minnesota.

#37199 - 10/07/05 05:37 AM Re: Conquering Hurricane Dennis!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Beefums - I hope everything works out for you down there. I hurricane looks huge. Good Luck and I'm sure your X will kick butt! [Geek]

#37200 - 10/07/05 08:56 AM Re: Conquering Hurricane Dennis!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremyemt:
Hey Beefums - I hope everything works out for you down there. I hurricane looks huge. Good Luck and I'm sure your X will kick butt! [Geek]
It wasn't coming here, we just got all the rain and some 40mph winds. Last year I could of used an X thugh. Trees and crap everywhere, my Hyundai couldnt get over them. After seeomg her perform last night driving through flooded out roads I am sure It can handle the trees.

#37201 - 10/07/05 01:22 PM Re: Conquering Hurricane Dennis!
Anonymous
Unregistered

last year throught the storms my x was the only mode of trasnporte going over trees ,high waters and such-good luck beefems hopr you dont need it!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal