2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#602714 - 08/06/07 10:41 AM Flashback...
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
I was in a loud, smoky bar when the Houston Rockets made their first run at a national championship when suddenly, they broke in to show a slow speed Bronco chase. The rest is history.

Today, I go downstairs for lunch and I turn on CNN to see a LIVE broadcast of a deputy's car bringing Paris Hilton back to see the judge.

"WOW," I thought, "She must have finally snapped and killed somebody!"

Regrettably, no.

No, we're showing this LIVE because... well, because a judge ordered her back. SO F*CKING WHAT? Is there nothing else happening in the world?

I turned it off.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#602715 - 08/06/07 11:04 AM Re: Flashback...
GrayHam Offline

I don't care if she can suck chrome off a trailer hitch.

She's just not attractive.

#602716 - 08/06/07 11:47 AM Re: Flashback...
Claus Offline

American Justice [Freak] :rolleyes: eek

10 years for Nothing.....

#602717 - 08/06/07 11:54 AM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Agreed. I don't think shes that great either.

Why is this shit news? The only thing newsworthy is the fact she's making an even bigger joke out of the CA justice system and its leniency on celebrities

#602718 - 08/06/07 01:01 PM Re: Flashback...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
I find it amusing that she was trying to sound contrite and fix her "reputation."

Boy, she sure fucked THAT up now!

(Another vote for her not being that attractive. I always thought her sister was better looking...but who cares about either one? (Well, at least her sister has been mostly successful at shedding the "pretend-she-has-money-when-it's-actually-her-parents-money" reputation.))
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#602719 - 08/06/07 01:10 PM Re: Flashback...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
(Another vote for her not being that attractive. I always thought her sister was better looking...but who cares about either one? (Well, at least her sister has been mostly successful at shedding the "pretend-she-has-money-when-it's-actually-her-parents-money" reputation.))
Yup, me too. She's not hot... she's just not. She's been made famous by the media and has done absolutely nothing to be considered a "celebrity" if it wasn't for them. And if I had to pick, I'd defintely go with the sister as well.

This concludes the XOC talk on this worthless subject. laugh

#602720 - 08/06/07 01:24 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Back to jail for Paris! [Finger] Now she has to serve the entire 45 days instead of the original 20 something she had to serve before they let her out. While I'm glad that she's not getting special treatment, it's pretty fucked up that they let her out and then not only did they send her back, but they increased the sentance too. I think her lawyers will have a field day with that.

#602721 - 08/06/07 01:30 PM Re: Flashback...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by PANissanX:
Back to jail for Paris! [Finger] Now she has to serve the entire 45 days instead of the original 20 something she had to serve before they let her out. While I'm glad that she's not getting special treatment, it's pretty fucked up that they let her out and then not only did they send her back, but they increased the sentance too. I think her lawyers will have a field day with that.
They didn't increase her sentence. She was original sentenced to those days. The 23 or so days - that's for good behavior. Behavior she obviously does NOT have.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#602722 - 08/06/07 01:32 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by PANissanX:
[b]Back to jail for Paris! [Finger] Now she has to serve the entire 45 days instead of the original 20 something she had to serve before they let her out. While I'm glad that she's not getting special treatment, it's pretty fucked up that they let her out and then not only did they send her back, but they increased the sentance too. I think her lawyers will have a field day with that.
They didn't increase her sentence. She was original sentenced to those days. The 23 or so days - that's for good behavior. Behavior she obviously does NOT have.[/b]
Yeah, but the report said that she will have to serve out her "entire" sentence. Not just the 20 something days she was going to serve before. Oh well, who really cares I guess.

#602723 - 08/06/07 01:39 PM Re: Flashback...
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA

#602724 - 08/06/07 01:43 PM Re: Flashback...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
The LA Sheriff should be fired and held in contempt of court for what he did in this case.

#602725 - 08/06/07 01:48 PM Re: Flashback...
Canope Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
I don't care if she can suck chrome off a trailer hitch.

She's just not attractive.
I'd hit it.

#602726 - 08/06/07 01:51 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I "heard" the "medical condition" was her saying she refused to eat till she was let back home... WTF

#602727 - 08/06/07 02:02 PM Re: Flashback...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TunaSoda:
I "heard" the "medical condition" was her saying she refused to eat till she was let back home... WTF
I read the same thing.

She was allowed to bring in her own private psychologist (the same one who interfered with the Michael Jackson criminal trial and investigation).

If mental stress was a free ticket out of jail... no one would ever be locked up.

The whole thing stinks.

#602728 - 08/06/07 02:09 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Are you kidding me?

Let her starve.

#602729 - 08/06/07 02:19 PM Re: Flashback...
NY Madman Offline

"Paulie was doing a year for contempt and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor and he used to slice it so thin that it used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system."

#602730 - 08/06/07 05:55 PM Re: Flashback...
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

[b]"Paulie was doing a year for contempt and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor and he used to slice it so thin that it used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system."
[/b]
You are the master....classic

#602731 - 08/06/07 07:16 PM Re: Flashback...
Powerguy38 Offline

Loc: Greensburg, PA
Shoot the fucking bitch in the head and take Rosie with her. [ThumbsDown]

#602732 - 09/06/07 12:06 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'd be more than happy to feed her my own very special protein shake several times a day. It's all natural, 100% organic, hand crafted in small batches & recent studies show it helps fight depression in women. laugh

#602733 - 09/06/07 01:37 PM Re: Flashback...
XChosen Offline

Loc: Mustang, OK
So when is someone going to post her sex video?

#602734 - 09/06/07 04:41 PM Re: Flashback...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Eh, Pam & Tommy's was way better.

#602735 - 10/06/07 08:03 AM Re: Flashback...
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Quote:
[b]I "heard" the "medical condition" was her saying she refused to eat till she was let back home... WTF
Are you kidding me?

Let her starve.[/b]
She'd probably disappear if she ate any less. All that would be left is her big ass hook nose! [LOL]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal