shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114183 - 07/02/08 11:16 AM Camp WAMP
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here is the scoop on Camp WAMP. The camps are being held starting July 26 through August 9. So they need our help getting into and/or out of camp. There will be about 42 people, 16 with wheelchairs, and a lot of gear. Our club usually does the first leg in with another club, it takes at least 20 vehicles. The camp is held at Hawley Lake which we access through Plumas Eureka State Park in Johnsville near Graeagle. If some are interested in helping out the other weekends, we will bring the first group of campers out on August 2. On August 3, we will take the second group in. And on August 9, we bring them all out.
If you are interested, we will start a post here and you can email me if you want to do extra trips. JFukushima@aol.com This is a great way to use our vehicles for a good cause. The smiles on their faces are worth the cost to get there.

#114184 - 17/04/08 11:16 AM Re: Camp WAMP
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is the first that I've heard about this and it sounds like a great thing to be a part of. If you are in need of another vehicle please let me know. You can e-mail me @ J.LAdams@Charter.net.

#114185 - 18/04/08 10:07 AM Re: Camp WAMP
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jerry,

See the thread about ideas for summer. I think we are on for at least one of the weekends and the group could always use some extra people. Last year we had a blast and I hope that this year will be the same!

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal