shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#111459 - 03/04/08 06:51 PM Any welding experts?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Howdy,

Does anybody on this board have a welding machine? With Shrockworks backlog of about 4 months, I have some choices to make when it comes to rock sliders:

- Wait for Shrockworks.
- Get Calshitty.
- Get a rock slider kit from http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/RockSliderZ.shtml#Kits

4Cralwer guy is local, but he is busy and he is not selling the complete product. Only the kits. How hard would it be to weld this kit together?

Cheers!
/v

#111460 - 03/04/08 07:19 PM Re: Any welding experts?
Anonymous
Unregistered

When did you last talk to Shrock?

I emailed them last week about their turnaround and the guy told me it was only 6 weeks. If it's really 4 months then I need to find another option. I'm hoping to buy a set next week.

#111461 - 03/04/08 07:21 PM Re: Any welding experts?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check ur pm, I might be of some help

#111462 - 03/04/08 08:03 PM Re: Any welding experts?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake N Bama:
When did you last talk to Shrock?

I emailed them last week about their turnaround and the guy told me it was only 6 weeks. If it's really 4 months then I need to find another option. I'm hoping to buy a set next week.
I did not talk to Shrock. I know that guys on thenewx.org are just getting sliders that were ordered last year smile With Shrock nothing can predict when you are going to get the product as they don't stock anything... If I can get pieces of metal and weld them together, it'll be faster smile

#111463 - 04/04/08 07:16 PM Re: Any welding experts?
Anonymous
Unregistered

A close friend and I will weld your shit up... [drink]

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal