shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#491884 - 24/07/09 04:03 PM Please post trail difficulty levels for each trip
Big Lebowski Offline

Hey guys,

If you are arranging a trip, please post trail difficulty level in order to ensure that people know what they are getting into. I know that some of you have extremely modded rigs but many people here have nothing except for AT tires smile

Edited by Big Lebowski (24/07/09 04:03 PM)

#491893 - 24/07/09 09:31 PM Re: Please post trail difficulty levels for each trip [Re: Big Lebowski]
Casper Offline

Loc: Truckee,Ca
Good idea. We do always check when someone new posts they want to go. People can also ask how hard the trail is like you did in the other post. We will never take someone on a trail they or there truck is not ready for. If I get a chance I will post up a rating scale we came up with a few years ago, more based on the kinda of vehicles we drive. (Xterra's)

Casper

P.S. Besides, how hard can these trails really be, I tow a trailer though them

#491905 - 25/07/09 05:09 PM Re: Please post trail difficulty levels for each trip [Re: Casper]
Ron ap Rhys Offline

Loc: Columbus, OH
I know they do that for Gone Moab, but that's a huge event. When I went out with the MXO group they were very good about pointing out bad spots for stockers and the like.

#492005 - 29/07/09 03:37 PM Re: Please post trail difficulty levels for each trip [Re: Big Lebowski]
Morton58 Offline

You can just say min size tires, sliders/ locker recomended.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal