shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118814 - 09/01/07 08:33 AM green X in E. OR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, I'm not an X owner, but I've got a lifted/locked Hardbody on 33s. On my way to class yesterday, I saw a very nice lifted Xterra here in La Grande, Oregon. Was it one of you? It's an 00-01, dark green (alpine?), lifted but on stock wheels with snow tires. There were several stickers on it, I couldn't see an XOC one but I figured this would be the best place to check. If it was you, I was the guy in the tan HB staring at your pretty truck.

Trent

#118815 - 09/01/07 06:28 PM Re: green X in E. OR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

well this is weird. i am never on this forum and in fact have never clikced on the pacific northwest link either. but you saw me today. its an 00' on 33's. still open both ends (wont be soon). i dont live in la grande but will be here until the 17th. If you know any trails or some places to play around i would love to do some offroading before i have to go back to work. if you have a hardbody locked at both ends you are gonna be way more capable than I, but i love going out. lemme know. you can email me at gusmolan@gmail.com.

gus

#118816 - 09/01/07 11:39 PM Re: green X in E. OR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

And I saw you again today! What are you doing in LG? I'll email you, but about the only place I really know of is Mt. Emily, people go up there and just screw around on some old roads.

#118817 - 17/01/07 11:52 AM Re: green X in E. OR?
RangerX Offline

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Hey Gus, Air Brian here. Have you moved to Oregon, or is it temporary? You mentioned the 17th...
I'm in Tacoma now (~2 hours North of Portland), and would love to meet up with you for some runs. I'm itchin to run some trails, but only ran Mt Hood when I lived in OR.
Either way, let me know.

#118818 - 19/01/07 10:58 AM Re: green X in E. OR?
Anonymous
Unregistered

He took off to Alaska, so I bet it'll be awhile before he responds. We were going to meet up to go wheeling but couldn't, another day I suppose

#118819 - 19/01/07 03:45 PM Re: green X in E. OR?
RangerX Offline

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Thanks for letting me know. He works on the fishing rigs up there for months at a time. He brings in good money, but that's hard work!

Moderator:  Mosi 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal