shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#119264 - 15/08/07 08:06 PM Soon to be an Oregon Resident
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say HI and introduce myself. My name is Alfred and im planning on moving to Portland, OR within a couple months (Oregon City to be exact) and I really want to meet up and hopefully join up with you guys. I'm pretty excited about it, im gettin kinda tired of Vegas and the 100+ degree weather. I will keep in touch as soon as i make the move!!

Hope to see/meet you guys soon!

vegasxterra [Wave]

#119265 - 15/08/07 08:40 PM Re: Soon to be an Oregon Resident
Anonymous
Unregistered

hope you like the rain. If your looking at buying avoid, multnomah and washington counties. property taxes are crazy, you can cut it in half by going to yamhill or clackamas.

#119266 - 16/08/07 11:53 AM Re: Soon to be an Oregon Resident
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Welcome, Alfred! If you're tired of Vegas weather, I think you'll find the PNW to be a pleasant change. We do monthly happy hour get-togethers that will continue through the winter, non-wheeling season. Once you're up here, keep an eye our or check out www.pnwx.net for details. It looks like you already know where you want to live, so I'll refrain from offering advice there. But if you have any questions about the metro area, let us know!

#119267 - 21/08/07 01:26 PM Re: Soon to be an Oregon Resident
Anonymous
Unregistered

i love that area of the country, i've visited Eugene on a "college visit" trip, turned out to be primarily for snowboarding, hehe. im all for the rain, we get an average of 1" a year so a lil wet weather wouldn't hurt, well actually alot of wet weather. another main reason i want to move is because i don't want my daughter going to school in here. i believe that any city that offers a full ride scholarship to students with C averages ain't the place to learn, lol. also talking to some of the natives here really adds to the "want to move" attitude. thanks for the heads up guys and gals, i really appreciate it. see ya'll soon!

alfred
(vegasxterra)

Moderator:  Mosi 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal