2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#517501 - 17/10/05 02:42 PM Check it out.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know this should go into the off topic forum but it is pertaining to the 2005 and it's apperal. If it needs to be moved could a mod do so. Thanks.

I went into the dealer today to make an appointment for my truck. I got this vibration where the dash meets the windshield. Just sounds like something's loose and that it only happens at idle and while cruising around at 1000 to 1500 rpms. Other then that it goes away. I don't know what could be causing it. I just turn up the radio so I don't hear it. Any ways, I also ordered some factory skid plates for the engine and t-case just to get a little something up there. I know that it's not all that great and what not but it's better then nothing. While waiting for the girl to order my parts I see this T-shirt hanging up and it's screaming my name. So I asked her if they had it in an XL and they didn't so I just got the large instead.

Here it is.

#517502 - 17/10/05 03:27 PM Re: Check it out.
Anonymous
Unregistered

nice shirt!! also, i had the exact same prob, just took it in last Sat, it was a A/C line touching the firewall. just happened at idle.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal