shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#680538 - 26/09/13 03:33 PM Rear view mirror popinov
sharps_74 Offline

This afternoon I went to drive Sarah (my Xterra) to the school to get my son and the rear view mirror was hanging down by its wires. I disconnected it and tucked them back inside. Now, I am not sure what to use to reattach it. It looks like the metal piece has something like rubber cement that held it to the windshield. I don't want to just slap some super glue on the thing a call it repaired. So, if you have had this problem or know for sure how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks for reading this.

בסגנון ישראלי!

#680539 - 26/09/13 06:51 PM Re: Rear view mirror popinov [Re: sharps_74]
slantyshanty Offline

Loc: Northern Michigan
Sadly that is pretty much what it is. There is glue that is made just for this but pretty much you just clean off the old stuff, clean with alcohol, and re-glue.
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's

#680542 - 26/09/13 09:38 PM Re: Rear view mirror popinov [Re: slantyshanty]
sharps_74 Offline

I am not sure if it is going to work, I clean it and reglued it (and my fingers). I will let it be tonight and put the mirror on it tomorrow.

בסגנון ישראלי!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal