2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#682583 - 08/07/14 11:47 PM 2000 xterra broken hub need help
B1GJ4Y Offline

So I just got this truck and im needing help im new to Nissan and don't know much about them or how to work on them I myself love my xterra but deep down ill always love my dodges lol prolly gonna get flamed for that but on to the point. When I bought it he said the front left hub broke the plastic thingy with the spring now my question is do I get a hub or do I need a whole like axle or something this is also my first 4x4 so please no flaming me but anyways im wondering because I cant find any auto hubs im gonna get some manual hubs and was wondering what needs to be done do I just get the hub and putem on? Oh I believe its called the fixed cam assembly correct me if im wrong is that part of the hub?im thinking about ordering either used auto hubs from ebay or new manual hubs and need help before I buy anything so I can be sure that's gonna be whats needed.

#682597 - 24/07/14 08:26 AM Re: 2000 xterra broken hub need help [Re: B1GJ4Y]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
You can find auto hubs to just swap out for ~ $50 or so - so it may nit be worth reinventing the wheel, etc.

laugh

Its a good time to repack the front wheel bearings while you're in there though.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal