shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#197843 - 30/03/04 10:12 AM Part number for little retainer clip
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
I'm not sure the best way to describe the part I'm looking for. In the inside of the passenger side wheel well there is a flexible splash guard towards the bottom along the engine compartment. It is the one that wraps around to the front a little bit and is sort of in the way when installing an idler arm brace. There are 6 (I think) small black plastic snap-in clips or fastners across the top of it towards the engine bay. I'm missing 3 of these and can't find the part number. I tried the local dealer, and they couldn't find the part number (or their ass with both hands). Does anyone have a service manual or anything that lists the part number for these clips?

#197844 - 30/03/04 11:04 AM Re: Part number for little retainer clip
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Lowe's and Home Depot carry most common automotive fasteners in drawers in the hardware aisle, probably your best bet.
Otherwise, if you want to go to the dealer, have him pull up section 640 in FAST and he'll find the part numbers. There are 2 different clips shown holding that rubber flap (Cover - splash, hoodledge) and I'm not sure which you need. Based on your description I'd go with 76876-S3800 though.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#197845 - 30/03/04 11:33 AM Re: Part number for little retainer clip
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
There are a couple of different clips, The ones I need are the ones along the top edge. I assume that is the 76876-S3800? Thanks!

#197846 - 31/03/04 11:29 AM Re: Part number for little retainer clip
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Yup, that's correct.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

Moderator:  johngraves2 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal