shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#207759 - 07/11/03 04:05 AM Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Remember over the summer when the New York Public School system made national headlines with the announcement of the creation of an exclusively gay/lesbian/bisexual/crossdressing/transgender/whatever ... taxpayer funded public school?

They spent millions in renovations(while laying off city workers and closing firehouses) for this school of slightly over 100 students whom they told the public had been made fun of in other schools.

Well we are only 2 months into the school year and there have been several incidents in the papers involving these "students". The previous incidents involved these "students" fighting with people walking by the school and they claimed the passerby's were gay bashing them. Another recent incident happened when a guy with an expensive late model car caught a couple of them trying to steal his rear view mirror while the car was parked (some are worth bucks). He confronted them and they screamed "homophobe". Yeah right.

Well check out this article of the latest antics of the students at P.S. Deviant:

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/10232.htm

These deviant criminals are allowed and even encouraged to cross dress to school.

The NY Daily News even did a sick propaganda fluff piece a while back on this school's desire to field sports teams. The article discussed one of those arrested. "Kimberly" Howard (The deviant formerly known as Gerald). The article disgustingly compared gay athletes to Jackie Robinson breaking into baseball.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/121378p-109180c.html

You would think there would be some public outrage here in NY for this illegal use of taxpayer funds for this sick leftist social experiment.

Is there any hope for this sick society we are allowing to emerge?

So much for Transgender Armed Robbery 101? We'll have to see what's next in the sick saga of P.S. Deviant. I figured the board would be interested in this story. That's all they are talking about here on local radio. It would be hillarious if the taxpayers weren't paying for this school.

#207760 - 07/11/03 04:40 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
I just love when people classify Massachusetts as a gay liberal state, when New York is WAY more fucked up then we are.

Just for the sake of argument, I suppose the actions of a few students at that high school means they'll all bad, right?

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207761 - 07/11/03 04:56 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

I just love when people classify Massachusetts as a gay liberal state, when New York is WAY more fucked up then we are.

Just for the sake of argument, I suppose the actions of a few students at that high school means they'll all bad, right?
Well.... considering the school only has 107 students. Five were arrested yesterday. Then the couple of other incidents .... Yeah, something is wrong.

The public was told these would be students who were abused and bullied by kids in other schools. That's how our sick politicians portrayed the expense to the taxpayers.

Yeah, NY is totally fucked up. Getting more so everyday. This city has very little future. The politicians are running it into the ground. This mayor we have is an absolute idiot when it comes to public office. He knows how to run a business but knows nothing about public administration.

#207762 - 07/11/03 05:41 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
ccspelman Offline

Loc: el paso, texas and connecticut
It is people like you that make homosexuals feel that they need a school like that one. Just leave them alone.. you don't know what it is like to be them. You don't know what they've gone through their entire lives because of their looks, acts and sexuality. Just worry about yourself.

#207763 - 07/11/03 06:01 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ccspelman:

It is people like you that make homosexuals feel that they need a school like that one. Just leave them alone.. you don't know what it is like to be them. You don't know what they've gone through their entire lives because of their looks, acts and sexuality. Just worry about yourself.
No I don't know. I couldn't care less what they go through. That's their problem. It's also their business and they should keep it to themselves. Not walk around wearing it on their sleeves.

I have a huge problem with my tax money paying to fund, protect or further their lifestyle. The school is an illegal use of taxpayer funding and is wrong. They have absolutely no right to have the taxpayers fund a special school for them. Do fat kids get their own school now? Do whites and blacks get their own schools now? How about special Muslim schools on the taxpayer dime? What about separating the left handed and right handed kids to separate special schools while we are at it. All at the expense of the taxpayer. Where does it end?

With private funding they can create any type of school they want.

I see you are from Texas. You obviously are not a steer so I guess ........ Forget it.

#207764 - 07/11/03 06:26 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

I see you are from Texas. You obviously are not a steer so I guess ........ Forget it.
Wow! You sure did gave it to that newbie with both barrels didn't you. I don't think he even knew you're the biggest homophobe on XOC, but I think he knows this now.

I can see a comment like that addressed to me, but come on now Madman, not a newbie. Are you in one of your "Moods" today?

[Uh Oh !]

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207765 - 07/11/03 06:51 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Wow! You sure did gave it to that newbie with both barrels didn't you. I don't think he even knew you're the biggest homophobe on XOC, but I think he knows this now.
A newbie? He's not a newbie. He has 89 maybe 90 posts by the time this gets posted. Anyone who thinks tax dollars should go to support this crap deserves to get blasted.

This school won't last long. I believe there is a federal suit out there somewhere. Didn't the Supreme Court rule segregation unconstitutional? There is your legal precedent.

Give me a break with your made up lefty words like "homophobe". Not agreeing with them or disapproval of them has nothing to do with fearing them. You pro- [Rainbow] people need to come up with a new word.

I disapprove of my neighbor's dog shitting on my curb, but I do not fear him.

#207766 - 07/11/03 07:03 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
You didnt read the articles in those links did you? smile But I will say this. bad kids are bad kids whether they are gay or not.

#207767 - 07/11/03 07:09 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

A newbie? He's not a newbie. He has 89 maybe 90 posts by the time this gets posted. Anyone who thinks tax dollars should go to support this crap deserves to get blasted.

This school won't last long. I believe there is a federal suit out there somewhere. Didn't the Supreme Court rule segregation unconstitutional? There is your legal precedent.

Give me a break with your made up lefty words like "homophobe". Not agreeing with them or disapproval of them has nothing to do with fearing them. You pro- [Rainbow] people need to come up with a new word.

I disapprove of my neighbor's dog shitting on my curb, but I do not fear him.
I don't know ccspelman from a hole in the wall, but he never said anything about being for tax dollars supporting this school. And yes he is a newbie compared to us, nowhere close to our 1000 plus posts.

As for the word "Homophobe", if you had attended college, maybe you would have learned that this is not "Leftest" rhetoric, it's a real term that describes you perfectly. Face it, we're talking basic Psychology 101 here, you have a deep seeded hatered for homosexuals for some reason or another, and this is why you remain so fixated on the subject. No one here on XOC rasises the issue of homosexuality more than you.

homophobia

n : prejudice against (fear or dislike of) homosexual people and homosexuality

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207768 - 07/11/03 07:49 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
X-Yotaluva Offline

Loc: Rural Hall, NC
Quote:
OH Shit! Here we go... Gays are the only ones who get picked on in school? Get real! Normal kids get picked on everyday. Too fat, too short, not pretty enough, I could go on, but you get the point.

I don't see how these types of schools will help these kids prepare for the future? If these kids were left alone to figure out, how best to deal with certain situations, would it not make them stronger adults? Won't these special groups expect preferential treatment for the rest of their lives?

Not everywhere in this country, will people be as accomodating as NYC public schools.

Hopefully, this ineffable waste of taxpayers dollars will end.

#207769 - 07/11/03 08:11 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

As for the word "Homophobe", if you had attended college, maybe you would have learned that this is not "Leftest" rhetoric, it's a real term that describes you perfectly. Face it, we're talking basic Psychology 101 here, you have a deep seeded hatered for homosexuals for some reason or another, and this is why you remain so fixated on the subject. No one here on XOC rasises the issue of homosexuality more than you.
Geez.... We've covered all this material before.

I did go to college for a while. It was CUNY. It wasn't some prissy liberal Boston college. Actually I really don't remember too many complaints about colleges being extremely liberal and marxist then. Yeah there were some but not like today. No one talked about this ridiculous "diversity" and all this other crap that goes on today. People were judged by their character, not the racial and sexual groups they belonged to. There was no "group think". There was no "victimhood" or presumption of victimization. Yeah. Things were sane.

I took Psych 101 and I remember a Sociology course that would never be taught today. The truth has no business in a liberal arts course these days. The sociology courses of the 80's were pre-diversity and pre-perversity and would be considered racist and intolerant by today's leftist standards. The professor would be fired or thrown in a university gulag or something.

There was absolotely no such word as "homophobe" either. If there was it was never mentioned or used. There was no need to. Gays didn't walk around pushing their homosexuality in front of them with a neon sign. Not like today. Still that is a fabricated word that did not exist prior to the mid to late 80's I'll bet. No one discussed their sexual business with strangers. It was no one else's business but your own. Maybe a few jokes about sex with your friends. That's it.

Most gays were in the closet back then and I think the world was all that much happier for it. Back then if you wanted to see gays living in their natural habitats and outwardly displaying any signs of deviant behavior you had to go to certain neighborhoods. Kind of like we go to the zoo today. Now every newspaper, periodical, news website, movie, TV show, etc.... has some gay story, theme or character. It's friggin ridiculous and out of hand.

Then I left school to fight for truth, justice and the American way. [Spit] Somewhere along the line the world turned upside down. Insanity and leftism are rampant.

Do I hate gays? No. Do I think they are deviant? Yes. Do I approve of them? No. Do I wish they would go away? Yes. Do they deserve a single damn penny of taxpayers money just because of the fact that they are gay? FUCKING ABSOLOTELY NO!!!!

#207770 - 07/11/03 08:28 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
ccspelman Offline

First of all.. why do you assume I'm a guy? I'm a woman. And secondly, I'm barely a newbie, I've been around here for almost a year now. And, NYMadman, I'm not from Texas. I'm from CT.

I understand that you don't like your tax money going to this school. I completely understand that and I would feel the same way.

Why do you have such a problem with gays? Why does it concern you? I don't get it. A person falls in love with someone of the same sex, so you automatically have to hate them?

#207771 - 07/11/03 08:31 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

I did go to college for a while. It was CUNY. It wasn't some prissy liberal Boston college.
If you are referring to my school here, I attended and graduated from the same university as one of your hero's Bill O' Reilly, Boston University. I am NOT an alumni of the that Catholic school Boston College

Quote:
No one talked about this ridiculous "diversity" and all this other crap that goes on today. People were judged by their character, not the racial and sexual groups they belonged to. There was no "group think". There was no "victimhood" or presumption of victimization. Yeah. Things were sane.
Don't forget "Diversity Training" also refers to ones religious belief as well.

Quote:
There was no need to. Gays didn't walk around pushing their homosexuality in front of them with a neon sign. Not like today... No one discussed their sexual business with strangers. It was no one else's business but your own
I wish the religious freaks and Pro-life collective of today did the same.

Quote:
Do I hate gays? No. Do I think they are deviant? Yes. Do I approve of them? No. Do I wish they would go away? Yes. Do they deserve a single damn penny of taxpayers money just because of the fact that they are gay? FUCKING ABSOLOTELY NO!!!!
Thanks for proving my point about you being a homophobe.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207772 - 07/11/03 08:36 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

First of all.. why do you assume I'm a guy? I'm a woman. And secondly, I'm barely a newbie, I've been around here for almost a year now. And, NYMadman, I'm not from Texas. I'm from CT.
I apologize for assuming you were a man, and I meant no disrespect by referring to you as a newbie. I just thought it was unfair of the Madman to jump on your case like he did.

[Wave]

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207773 - 07/11/03 08:42 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
ccspelman Offline

It's okay Sean, I wasn't mad, I just thought it was kind of funny!

#207774 - 07/11/03 08:52 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

NYMadman, I'm not from Texas. I'm from CT.
Sorry about that. I thought you were from TX. That's what it says in the location box. Plus I saw UTEP in your profile. Are you finished with school?

Quote:
I understand that you don't like your tax money going to this school. I completely understand that and I would feel the same way.

Why do you have such a problem with gays? Why does it concern you? I don't get it. A person falls in love with someone of the same sex, so you automatically have to hate them?
Actually the whole thing concerns everyone in society. I made some of those points in the post above the one I quoted you from.

Funny.... I was speaking about college in that post. Out of curiousity... what did you major in?

#207775 - 07/11/03 08:59 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
There was absolotely no such word as "homophobe" either. If there was it was never mentioned or used. There was no need to. Gays didn't walk around pushing their homosexuality in front of them with a neon sign. Not like today. Still that is a fabricated word that did not exist prior to the mid to late 80's I'll bet.
According to Webster's, the term "homophobic" came about in 1969. (Gee...anyone care to guess what event happened that year at a little bar in NYC?)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#207776 - 07/11/03 09:01 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
You didnt read the articles in those links did you? smile But I will say this. bad kids are bad kids whether they are gay or not.
I was wondering why they bothered mentioning the school. Sure, they may have met there, but the robberies certainly have nothing to do with the school.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#207777 - 07/11/03 09:25 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

According to Webster's, the term "homophobic" came about in 1969. (Gee...anyone care to guess what event happened that year at a little bar in NYC?)
I told you it was a made up term. I never heard it until late in the 80's. That's when the culture started to go drifting downward into the slope of political correctness insanity.

Refresh my memory. What happened in 1969 in a bar here?

#207778 - 07/11/03 09:28 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

told you it was a made up term. I never heard it until late in the 80's.
Duh! New words are formed everyday. What does it matter when it was coined? How long does a new word have had to exist before you accept it?

Quote:
Refresh my memory. What happened in 1969 in a bar here?
Don't you remember, weren't you there? Wow, talk about repressed memories.

[Spit]

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207779 - 07/11/03 10:58 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Mobycat,

You were referring to the Stonewall riots weren't you?

http://www.socialistalternative.org/literature/stonewall.html

In essence, I guess we have the NYC police department to thank for the birth of gay rights, huh?

[LOL]

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207780 - 07/11/03 11:09 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

WWW. SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE .ORG

Just some light socialist reading huh?

No Communist Manifesto today Sean?

By the way... the reason why the left has embraced the homosexual movement is they are tools to help further the destruction of the nuclear family. The reasons the nuclear family must be done away with is spelled out in chapter two of your manifesto if you have forgotten.

#207781 - 07/11/03 11:35 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
Sean Offline

Quote:

WWW. SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE .ORG

Just some light socialist reading huh?

No Communist Manifesto today Sean?

By the way... the reason why the left has embraced the homosexual movement is they are tools to help further the destruction of the nuclear family. The reasons the nuclear family must be done away with is spelled out in chapter two of your manifesto if you have forgotten.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but that was the first link Google came up with.

Got tired of calling me a deviant liberal huh?

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#207782 - 07/11/03 11:37 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
You DEVIANT LIBERAL! Feel better?

#207783 - 07/11/03 11:44 AM Re: Remember this NY school.....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Sorry to bust your bubble, but that was the first link Google came up with.

Got tired of calling me a deviant liberal huh?
Whatever you say Sean....

You're one of the biggest cookie cutter leftists on this message board. It's just a coincidence that you're first choice in a search just happens to be WWW. SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE .ORG.

Right...

I haven't thought you were liberal in a long time. You're further along. You are definitely a leftist.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal