2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213480 - 10/01/04 07:28 AM video
greg2505 Offline

Loc: Rep. of Texas/Afghanistan/Kuwa...
Has anyone seen this yet??

Warning: this video is graphic.

http://www.lunitixx.com/sharefoo/22...pter_Kills.mpeg

Taken from

glocktalk

#213481 - 10/01/04 07:50 AM Re: video
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
The link doesn't work.

#213482 - 10/01/04 08:18 AM Re: video
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Took all of 5 seconds to figure out:
http://www.lunitixx.com/sharefoo/224Helicopter_Kills.mpeg

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#213483 - 10/01/04 08:22 AM Re: video
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wonder were that was. It was pretty cool though.

#213484 - 10/01/04 08:24 AM Re: video
greg2505 Offline

Sorry guy's

It is a AH-64 in Iraq

#213485 - 10/01/04 08:34 AM Re: video
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Brents link doesn't work either.

#213486 - 10/01/04 10:18 AM Re: video
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think this is what you guyz are looking for:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1055288/posts

... and in case you didn't read it the 1st time:
WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS GRAPHIC

#213487 - 10/01/04 10:30 AM Re: video
greg2505 Offline

#213488 - 10/01/04 11:07 AM Re: video
BlueSky Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Took all of 5 seconds to figure out:

Brent
Well, thanks for that 5 seconds out of your busy schedule.

The reality of war is pretty gruesome stuff.

#213489 - 10/01/04 01:17 PM Re: video
Lincoln Offline

Pretty sweet, but pretty gruesome also.

#213490 - 10/01/04 02:18 PM Re: video
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
[b]Took all of 5 seconds to figure out:

Brent
Well, thanks for that 5 seconds out of your busy schedule.

The reality of war is pretty gruesome stuff.[/b]
I'm actually surprised he didn't tell us it was in the wrong forum...

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#213491 - 10/01/04 02:48 PM Re: video
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
some of the better video I've seen...bout time we stopped f'ing around and just exterminated them like bugs....thats why we have such problems over there...we treat them too kindly...if we dropped a nuke on Baghdad I guarantee there would be less American casualties at this point than there have been so far...When did war become a "Who can be nicer to the other guy" contest??

#213492 - 10/01/04 02:55 PM Re: video
BlueSky Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
some of the better video I've seen...bout time we stopped f'ing around and just exterminated them like bugs....thats why we have such problems over there...we treat them too kindly...if we dropped a nuke on Baghdad I guarantee there would be less American casualties at this point than there have been so far...When did war become a "Who can be nicer to the other guy" contest??
You're kidding, right? Drop a nuke on Baghdad? Any concern at all for the tens of thousands of innocent civilians that would be killed? Indiscriminate killing solves nothing and worse, it makes us as bad as Saddam and his bunch.

If the guys mowed down in the video were hardcore anti-coalition, great. If they were some unlucky goofballs drafted into a military where the alternative to serving is to be shot, then maybe it had to be done but it's nothing to gloat about.

#213493 - 10/01/04 03:12 PM Re: video
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Quote:
You're kidding, right? Drop a nuke on Baghdad? Any concern at all for the tens of thousands of innocent civilians that would be killed? Indiscriminate killing solves nothing and worse, it makes us as bad as Saddam and his bunch.

If the guys mowed down in the video were hardcore anti-coalition, great. If they were some unlucky goofballs drafted into a military where the alternative to serving is to be shot, then maybe it had to be done but it's nothing to gloat about.[/QB]
actually....no, I am not kidding...I would rather that 1 million others die than 1 single American die...and therefore am perfectly willing to support any method that will kill as many of the enemy as possible with the fewest losses of life on our side--by the way...your proposed method is the same half-assed method that went on in vietnam for 12 years before we finally started carpet bombing their capital--INCLUDING CIVILIANS!! which brought them to the bargaining table hat in hand in a matter of a couple weeks!! Again...the methodology behind war is to kill as many of the opposite side as possible while at the same time losing as few of your side as possible...and I can think of no weapon that accomplishes that task any more effectively or quickly than a tactical nuke...

#213494 - 10/01/04 03:53 PM Re: video
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
actually....no, I am not kidding...I would rather that 1 million others die than 1 single American die...and therefore am perfectly willing to support any method that will kill as many of the enemy as possible with the fewest losses of life on our side--by the way...your proposed method is the same half-assed method that went on in vietnam for 12 years before we finally started carpet bombing their capital--INCLUDING CIVILIANS!! which brought them to the bargaining table hat in hand in a matter of a couple weeks!! Again...the methodology behind war is to kill as many of the opposite side as possible while at the same time losing as few of your side as possible...and I can think of no weapon that accomplishes that task any more effectively or quickly than a tactical nuke...
You're an idiot.

They came to the bargaining table hat in hand, eh? I guess that's why we see this picture (helicopter on Embassy):

The North Vietnamese ignored the cease fire when we started pulling out. What makes you think it would be any different in Iraq?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#213495 - 10/01/04 04:02 PM Re: video
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

If the guys mowed down in the video were hardcore anti-coalition, great. If they were some unlucky goofballs drafted into a military where the alternative to serving is to be shot, then maybe it had to be done but it's nothing to gloat about.[/b]
actually....no, I am not kidding...I would rather that 1 million others die than 1 single American die...and therefore am perfectly willing to support any method that will kill as many of the enemy as possible with the fewest losses of life on our side--by the way...your proposed method is the same half-assed method that went on in vietnam for 12 years before we finally started carpet bombing their capital--INCLUDING CIVILIANS!! which brought them to the bargaining table hat in hand in a matter of a couple weeks!! Again...the methodology behind war is to kill as many of the opposite side as possible while at the same time losing as few of your side as possible...and I can think of no weapon that accomplishes that task any more effectively or quickly than a tactical nuke...[/QB]
You are completely fucking insane.

[Save the fine unicorns] , seriously.

#213496 - 10/01/04 04:09 PM Re: video
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
I'll be sure to let my Iraqi neighbor know how you feel. I'm sure his innocent family that is in Baghdad would appreciate it too. :rolleyes:

#213497 - 10/01/04 07:07 PM Re: video
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
I am just getting audio, no video

any good video links?

#213498 - 10/01/04 07:28 PM Re: video
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

If the guys mowed down in the video were hardcore anti-coalition, great. If they were some unlucky goofballs drafted into a military where the alternative to serving is to be shot, then maybe it had to be done but it's nothing to gloat about.[/b]
actually....no, I am not kidding...I would rather that 1 million others die than 1 single American die...and therefore am perfectly willing to support any method that will kill as many of the enemy as possible with the fewest losses of life on our side--by the way...your proposed method is the same half-assed method that went on in vietnam for 12 years before we finally started carpet bombing their capital--INCLUDING CIVILIANS!! which brought them to the bargaining table hat in hand in a matter of a couple weeks!! Again...the methodology behind war is to kill as many of the opposite side as possible while at the same time losing as few of your side as possible...and I can think of no weapon that accomplishes that task any more effectively or quickly than a tactical nuke...[/b]
You are completely fucking insane.

[Save the fine unicorns] , seriously.[/QB]

I 2nd that, off your fucking rocker. I bet you did not mind the Nazi's exterminating a few million Jew either?.

#213499 - 10/01/04 08:09 PM Re: video
Lincoln Offline

The biggest reason that you are an idiot is because we are trying to help the Iraq's, not "exterminate" them. What the fuck are you thinking? That is the same mentality that terrorists are using when they are fighting us. They want a small nuclear weapon or a dirty bomb or using an airplane to kill us. Cowards.

#213500 - 10/01/04 09:27 PM Re: video
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 foot chopstick.

#213501 - 10/01/04 10:32 PM Re: video
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mmUTK:
I am just getting audio, no video

any good video links?
Updated your Codecs lately???

#213502 - 11/01/04 05:19 AM Re: video
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
While I do not agree with spalind on the nuke part, I do agree that we are being way to fucking nice over there. 8 soldiers wounded by a mortar attack and our guys couldn't return fire because the mortar came from a "residential" area....

The situation is now fucked over there. Nothing we do will be the "right" thing. civilians are a casualty of any conflict, and maybe the iraqi people would start to "actively" try and prevent their insurgents from planning these attacks if we weren't so "careful" on what gets destroyed and who gets killed in the process of taking out the insurgency......

If your buddies are planning an attack and you know the outcome of that attack is not going to affect you one way or the other, you will probably not get involved. If you know that the "enemy" will steam roll your neiborhood because of any attack, you may actually try to prevent one from happening.

You cannot tell me that a good portion of Iraqi people do not get wind of impending attacks on coalition forces. They don't tip anyone off because they are still more afraid of the iraqi forces then ours, Or their hearts are truly behind the insurgents (I think this is the case). We need to make them more afraid of our forces then the insurgents....

#213503 - 11/01/04 07:59 AM Re: video
Lincoln Offline

The biggest problem over there is that we are trying to help people that don't want to be helped! There are some that want our help, but lots of Iraqi's with weapons and a deathwish that don't want help. They still view us as Christians, and for that we are evil to them. Things are so tainted by religon over there. Ever try to help a drunk go to the hospital for detox? Impossible...I had to do it for my uncle a week ago and we ended up having to get the cops involved. You can't help people if they don't want to be helped, but we can't just leave Iraq in this unstable state either. You are damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nuking all of them would be the dumbest thing to do. All you would do is get all of the Muslim nations that already hate us even more pissed off and they would take the fight to the U.S. once again.

#213504 - 11/01/04 08:28 AM Re: video
BlueSky Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
The biggest problem over there is that we are trying to help people that don't want to be helped! There are some that want our help, but lots of Iraqi's with weapons and a deathwish that don't want help. They still view us as Christians, and for that we are evil to them. Things are so tainted by religon over there. Ever try to help a drunk go to the hospital for detox? Impossible...I had to do it for my uncle a week ago and we ended up having to get the cops involved. You can't help people if they don't want to be helped, but we can't just leave Iraq in this unstable state either. You are damned if you do, damned if you don't. Nuking all of them would be the dumbest thing to do. All you would do is get all of the Muslim nations that already hate us even more pissed off and they would take the fight to the U.S. once again.
Excellent point. SpalinD compared Iraq to Vietnam and those two wars do have something in common - we shouldn't have been there to begin with. In no way do I mean to dishonor those who served; the dishonor belongs to the politicians who make decisions that get good and brave people killed and maimed while the pols worry most about money and getting re-elected.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal