yeah,
so i just got off of the phone with calmini.
you know, i love their stuff, they make a great product and they also don't stick out in my head as people with bad customer service... but the guy answering the phone just hung-up on me and was being really short with me and it pissed me off. i don't want to hear about short-staffing or time differences, i am the customer and i am what keeps the company going and i needed to ask a question and couldn't. i just wanted to ask where their shocks were made and THEN one more question...
first of all, i KNOW that they do not make a steering stabilizer for the x, they make a complete steering kit, i am not going to pay $500 for it, i want a stabilizer like i had on my trooper that THEY MADE. so, i got the brackets from rancho that fit the x and after seeing that rancho's kit for the trooper used the same shock, i wanted to start with asking to find out if the shock with the calmini kit from my trooper would fit on the X, he then told me, [once he came back on the phone,] that "we do not make a steering stabilizer for that vehicle." well, before i could say, "i know that, that is why i was asking for someone with the technical knowledge, or whether or not i needed to call the other line..." he jacked me onto hold, without even saying hold on or anything.
anyway, i am pissed and i hope that someone else starts making idler arm braces because that is the ONLY thing i need to buy for the X right now and i'll be damned if CALMINI isn't the only company making them.

anyway, i'll probably cool off, but if anyone is willing to help me, i would appreciate it.

david mad