shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#677920 - 11/02/12 07:21 PM Wet Okoles on 2nd Gen X
JtaoJ Offline

Loc: Layton, Utah
Hi,

In mid December I received an email from Autoanything for some Wet Okole seat covers with free shipping. Good price and free shipping = me buying. My front driver's seat is wearing out fast as they do and with the lift it is even more so.

I installed them last Saturday and they look great. Had one problem. The passenger side didn't fit right...too loose.

I called the Wet Okole customer service line when they opened on Saturday (Hawaii is 5 hours different than Utah). Turns out, Autoanything blew it. They sent me a set of questions, one being "does your passenger seat have a plastic tray. It doesn't. What they should have asked was whether the seat folds flat.

There are two different seat backs for the two different seats our 2nd gens sport.

Anyway, the person I talked to at Wet Okole was a bit bummed, but not at me. He sent me a new back. I received it a week later (today). So I finished up and they look awesome. Pics below.

I can't say enough about the quality of the seat covers and I can't say enough about the great customer service. Wet Okole could have told me to take a hike, or offer to sell me one at a discount, but they didn't. They took great care of me. I only did the fronts and will think about the backs and will not hesitate to work with them again and spend my hard earned cash on their product. There are enough bad customer service issues out there, so I think when a company takes care of you, you should let others know...

Here are the pics. The side straps are a bugger, but patience is your friend!!

Edited by JtaoJ (12/02/12 10:46 AM)

#678008 - 21/02/12 03:10 PM Re: Wet Okoles on 2nd Gen X [Re: JtaoJ]
Glen Offline

I am considering purchasing the same thing. What do I need to know. I have a 2008 SE with 4WD. I will probably call them and talk to them as well.

Do you like the fit. I am only going to get the front to start with.....Are they tight and not baggy. I don't want baggy looking seats.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal