shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#315731 - 23/07/05 12:54 PM Anywhere in Ohio?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are their any resources out there that will lead me to places where I can 4 wheel and camp etc. I need to get my car dirty and hit the trails!!!

#315732 - 24/07/05 02:56 PM Re: Anywhere in Ohio?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you haven't checked yet, be sure to join midwestxterraowners.com. Several members from OH there and they can help you find some good trails. several trips are planned currently as well. [Wave]

#315733 - 28/07/05 11:03 AM Re: Anywhere in Ohio?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the reply. I have signed up for MXO and cannot attend the MI gathering. Anyone have any web sites for places of where to offroad publicly (state forests etc.)

#315734 - 28/07/05 03:43 PM Re: Anywhere in Ohio?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by djswizz:
Thanks for the reply. I have signed up for MXO and cannot attend the MI gathering. Anyone have any web sites for places of where to offroad publicly (state forests etc.)
check the board, or dare i say "SEARCH"!

we have "runs" all the time, we may be going to redbird soon, and haspin is not that far from ohio.

#315735 - 28/07/05 06:08 PM Re: Anywhere in Ohio?
tcdesign Offline

Loc: Hudson, WI
There aren't a lot of places to go in Ohio. One place I do know about is Wellsville ( click here ) Depending on how far south you are (like Cincinnati) you could go down to Daniel Boone national forest in KY - they have some pretty good trails there.

-Tim

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal