shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316564 - 05/02/04 12:49 PM Snowcovered Northwoods Romp
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those who are getting tired waiting around for May to come around, we've got two northwoods romps planned.

My brother and I make one run in the end of February and another in April. The Feb. run makes for some bottom dragging snow fun. We can bring downhill skis, or sleds and pull riders behind on a waterski rope. It's lots of fun, and less dangerous than it sounds.

The trip in April typically sees lots of meltwater and even more mud! This is typically the ride during which we'll get stuck enough times to make things interesting. Our trucks come back all the same color.

If anyone is interested, we head up to the area south of Goodman that Jesse, Excelegator, Western Brewer, Chef, et.all met me at last summer. Lots of land, lots of trails, lots of fun.

The Feb. trip will be the 28th and the April trip will most likely be the 24th.

#316565 - 05/02/04 05:53 PM Re: Snowcovered Northwoods Romp
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Hey whats up! Sounds really cool, but I may have to take a rain check [Crybaby] I am planning on camping in Goodman this summer though. [ThumbsUp]
Dan

#316566 - 05/02/04 07:05 PM Re: Snowcovered Northwoods Romp
roofgoat Offline

Loc: IL
I'm heading up to Conover in 2 weeks, you guys been up there in the winter?

#316567 - 06/02/04 06:21 AM Re: Snowcovered Northwoods Romp
Close1 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I might be up for this one. I have been wanting to get up north this winter for some whelling and camping. sounds like a perfect time to do so.

#316568 - 06/02/04 12:26 PM Re: Snowcovered Northwoods Romp
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds great Close1. We'd love to have another vehicle charging ruts through the deep snow. I'll pm you with more details after I see my brother this weekend.

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal