2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316401 - 20/10/04 08:10 PM pretty slim these days
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Wow not much posting going on these days. Hows everyone doing out there? Hope all is well. Miss the Minnesota folks. You might see me this weekend out and about going to visit friends. Will be downtown Friday night. To bad a fall trip wasnt planned to Hayward, I miss that it was a lot of fun. Looks like MXO won't be planning anything until January. Lincolnnellie is in Holland. anyway just wanted to shout out and see if anyone was out there. [Wave]

#316402 - 21/10/04 04:50 AM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm calling in with my pulse check. Haven't been posting because it seems like everytime you do someone out there is just waiting to hammer you with something less than help.
We're here.... just probably becoming dormant with cold weather approaching.

#316403 - 21/10/04 04:53 AM Re: pretty slim these days
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
I'm here...seems like most posts are politically motivated flame fests right now, check back after the elections and hopefully it will improve...

#316404 - 21/10/04 05:40 AM Re: pretty slim these days
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I've been around, and will continue to be when I am in Holland. I actually don't leave until the 8th of Nov, but thanks for remembering me Max!

#316405 - 21/10/04 05:17 PM Re: pretty slim these days
BOOM Offline

Loc: WISCONSIN
DAMN im around also ....

we should meet in madison again at that BAR again
that was fun WHERE IS DOUG AT not sign from him since last time....

well let me know....

[Wave] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [Spit]

TALK TO YOU ALL LATER>>>>>>>

B O O M <<<<------

enjoy those holland chicks mike.. they are hotties,,,, i wish i could join you there...

if you wanna get it DIRTY, Then go in and get some MUD !! ON IT

#316406 - 23/10/04 09:55 AM Re: pretty slim these days
maximusdelirious Offline

Good to see some people still around. My Brother in law just picked up a couple snowmobiles and was asking about Gilbert. Arrrrrgghhhhlllleee *drooling* Iwas just checkingit out. Lookslike they added some trails since lastI looked. I'min Minneapolis now, the boy is probably having a sex fest a home with chicks and fire trucks, and booze, and ....... anyway.We need to get up to Gilbert. Maybe MXG there next year!!!!!! Good to here from you all. We could meet again. Maybe on a fun night like Friday. Or two41 margarita's at Pedro's!

[Wave]

#316407 - 23/10/04 07:47 PM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm here...... just been lurking a bit more these days, work has me all tied up, hope to make it to an event and meet you folks soon.....

#316408 - 24/10/04 02:55 AM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm here too, somewhere but I'm here. Same thing, lurking around here and there. I think rainy days and no sun have an effect on our post rate.

#316409 - 25/10/04 03:18 PM Re: pretty slim these days
J.P. Offline

[Wave]

I'm still here. I just don't have anything really useful to say.

#316410 - 27/10/04 01:36 PM Re: pretty slim these days
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
I only check to see that our little Midwest forum is keeping in check. Not a whole lot of posting so no need to moderate, let alone post anything. Hell the MXO has been winding down some even, it has it's ups and downs in post rates. Seeing as I am only in my truck about 5-10 minutes a day, and only drive 2.5 miles a day, it's not on my mind too much anymore....

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#316411 - 06/12/04 11:14 AM Re: pretty slim these days
maximusdelirious Offline

Glad to see there is still a pulse. I am waiting for the 05 before any big trips again, but maybe this weekend I can get to the Huron Mts. this weekend. I know someone who lives literally across the street and they said it's much like Colorado. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so maybe this wekend. I hope. Maybe.

#316412 - 07/12/04 05:53 AM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yup....Still ticking.... [Wave]

#316413 - 08/12/04 05:20 PM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im still around, and alive. been busy, the new 4 lane going thru platteville is my new playground until i get caught. some new damage to the x, mostly plastic crap. got new tires, cooper st's, like'em. planning on coming 2 more offroadies but really have to find a job now that im gradumatated. whats all this fighting crap on mxo, the offroading comes first PERIOD, if anyone wants to argue find a wife, or talk to the current one....lol. peace out, duggie

#316414 - 11/12/04 02:22 AM Re: pretty slim these days
Anonymous
Unregistered

HORRAY FOR BOOBIES!!! uh...I mean Hey Duggie!!! [Wave]

#316415 - 14/12/04 07:07 PM Re: pretty slim these days
maximusdelirious Offline

How's the bling holdin' up. LOL

Just got back from an overnight in Houghton. Look it up. Upper Pen. They got 6" overnight and then got a blizzrad fr my 5.5 hr drive home. The laddie at the hotel said "Well, you sure as hellgot your snow you wanted." will post some picks. They are snowmobiling over the lakes in some places there. Bessemer for one. I thought I'd bring the weather back for you guys and boy did I. Rain and 40 on Friday. Flurries and upper teens Sunday. wink

PS BFG k/o's handled the white out great. didnt get nmuch chance to shoot trails as the sun went down 2 hours after I got there. Ottowa National Forest is worth checking out some day. Dan can put us all up in his trailer park! LOL j/k how is the new RV coming?

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal