2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#321248 - 16/12/06 11:48 AM Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I remember you showed me the polished internals of your GLock once. Did you detail strip it like: http://www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/ ??

Or did you just polish the area you showed me with the slide removed?

I'm a little scared about detail stripping mine and then figuring out how to put her all back together correctly! Spare parts left at the end of the install in this case probably wouldn't be good! lol.

#321249 - 16/12/06 06:49 PM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I used those instrutions as a start & rewrote them with my own pics. The trickiest part is getting the striker & spring cups back on the striker, but I have a little trick for that.

Glock Trigger Job

If you still have questions (or would like help) I'd be more than happy to come over on a day off. I'll teach you Glock stuff & you can teach me web stuff. laugh

#321250 - 16/12/06 08:03 PM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome. I'd deffinately want to swap out the connector for the 3.5Lb pull at the same time. We'll have to set something up in the new year. Maybe followed up by some range time to check out the diference.

#321251 - 16/12/06 08:12 PM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got one of THESE laugh

#321252 - 17/12/06 06:24 AM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
I just got one of THESE laugh

"You'll shoot your eye out Kid." laugh [LOL]

At least watch out for those 3rd eye shots. [Too much XOC]

#321253 - 17/12/06 07:23 AM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

You'r starting to take that Airsoft at work thing a little to seriously if you have one of those! lol. Nice.

#321254 - 17/12/06 09:13 AM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds good to me. [ThumbsUp]

You can buy a connector locally (Glockmeister or Top Glock come to mind) or check out the 'Parts & Accesories' forum on GT. My vote goes to Jerry (5532jwk), he's great to deal with.

That part will run you about $15, but he sells other parts if you want to get anything else while you're at it. I recommend an extended slide stop lever & extended mag release. Don't bother with the factory 'tool', just use a 3/32 allen key.

He also sells Winchester Ranger ammo cheap; 50 round boxes for 20 round prices. This is the fabled 'Black Talon' ammo in PC form. I'm partial to the 147 grain in 9mm myself.

#321255 - 17/12/06 01:33 PM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I installed the extended mag release myself. Was planning on the extended slide release, so may as well do that at the same time. I've been shooting 9mm reloads that I got at the gun show for $94/1000. Shot at least 500 from the can now and not a single problem, accurate and clean. Will deffinately be investing in another can at the next Crossroads show. They are sold by The Hunting Shack - www.thehuntingshack.com but way cheaper than the prices on their site.

Just got back from 4 Peaks. Spent the morning sighting the scope in on my old Russian rifle. Pretty much have her dialed in for 100 yards now. Put about 75 rounds through her - I love that old gun. My brother in law gave me a Winchester Lever Action Model 94 30-30 this morning too, which is fun and accurate as hell.

#321256 - 18/12/06 02:38 PM Re: Heads Up Pluvo - Glock stuff!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmm, Rinky with a Winchester...

Why did Shaun of the Dead instantly come to mind?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal