2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#94457 - 17/08/04 10:36 PM Still in Shock!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every time I had to deal with my local dealership its been a dreadful experience. Being female, they tend to blame all my warranty work on my driving, my braking, ...you get the picture! I made a appointment because for the third time my Airbag light was flashing and they said they would have to order the part. They did, I took it in and also complained for the 10th time about the front passenger side squeek that has been there since i bought and and they have checked it 10 times and blamed my driving! I go to pick it up..and the service guy..he says, we replaced the airbag sensor, there was also a recall on the fuel tank sensor and we fixed that and we also found that your break pads were falling apart, we went ahead and replaced them under warranty! Under Warranty? I said...so that was the problem with the squeek..not warped rotors? he said..OH No..it was defective break pads and I went ahead and replaced those for you!

I have never had such an easy experince with Nissan in the two years of owning my X. I am still shocked!

#94458 - 18/08/04 11:34 AM Re: Still in Shock!
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsUp]

My dealer has been great to deal with, but there are some really bad ones out there...

glad that worked out for you...

#94459 - 18/08/04 11:03 PM Re: Still in Shock!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ya know, I have always hated dealerships. Absolutely hated them, and avoided them like the plague. With my new (used) Xterra, I had to turn to them for a key. They cut me one free of charge. I will definitely go back there now! Maybe someday all dealerships will learn how to treat people in order to keep their business. [Spit]

#94460 - 21/08/04 04:09 PM Re: Still in Shock!
altima Offline

Loc: Michigan
Quote:
Originally posted by ProlificX:
Ya know, I have always hated dealerships. Absolutely hated them, and avoided them like the plague. With my new (used) Xterra, I had to turn to them for a key. They cut me one free of charge. I will definitely go back there now! Maybe someday all dealerships will learn how to treat people in order to keep their business. [Spit]
Don't get to excited. Wait an see how it works when there's a real problem.

#94461 - 23/08/04 09:45 AM Re: Still in Shock!
X-MAN-97 Offline

Loc: San Leandro, CA
Dealership service varies a lot in the bay area, CA. One dealership near my home refused to provide me shuttle service on Sat, eventual it is only 10 minutes driving distance. Then, another dealership near my office, even provide a FREE rental car for an 1 hour recall service, after I told them I can't wait to get back to work and their shuttle doesn't go that far. I guess it is worth to shop around for dealership service.

#94462 - 23/08/04 11:05 PM Re: Still in Shock!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by altima:
Don't get to excited. Wait an see how it works when there's a real problem.
true, but then again, hopefully I wont have to. wink

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal